(BDCP) Biopharmaceutical Development Certified Professional™
According to Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), one in four medicines of the future will be biopharmaceuticals. Due to the specifics in biotechnology, fulfilling regulatory requirements in the quality assurance, manufacture, and development of biopharmaceuticals can be pretty challenging.
What’s more, regulatory authorities in the industry also constantly face new and unexpected changes. At BioPharma Institute, we offer leading online BDCP post and preparatory courses to equip you with the necessary knowledge and practical skills to help you strengthen your foundations pertaining to biopharmaceuticals.
What is Biopharmaceutical Development Certified Professional™?
The Biopharmaceutical Development Certified Professional™ (BDCP) program is offered by The Center for Professional Innovation & Education (CfPIE).
At BioPharma Institute, we offer online training programs and reading materials designed to improve your skills in all aspects of biopharmaceuticals, either before you take the certification exam or as a refresher training afterwards. BioPharma Institute offers a wide range of course topics to match your needs as an industry professional. Upon course completion, you will gain the necessary skills to contribute to your organization, and potentially driving the production, testing, development, and discovery of new medical treatments.
Who Should Get BDCP Certified?
The BDCP online learning program is suitable for personnel engaged in the commercialization, manufacture, development, and discovery of recombinant DNA-based biotechnology products. These products include, but not limited to, cellular immunotherapies, recombinant antigen vaccines crafted from genetic materials, biosimilars, monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, and more. This course is also suitable for professionals who work in small start-up firms as well as multi-national and even multi-billion dollar corporations.
Overview of BDCP Coursework Details
The online BDCP course at BioPharma Institute is designed to equip participants with a great array of practical skills, including:
- Complete understanding of regulatory challenges during development of biosimilars
- Strong foundation of cleanroom microbiology
- Able to validate and develop bioanalytical assays for biologics
- Familiar with various filing variations that exist in the European Union
- Can effectively perform auditing procedures for external and internal quality assurance
- … and more!
Benefits of Taking the BDCP Preparatory Course at BioPharma Institute
There are many upsides when you choose BioPharma Institute for your BDCP certification preparation needs. Below are some reasons why:
- Highly qualified customer service team: Our customer service team comprises of life sciences professionals that will help you select the most affordable online training options that suit your educational needs with ease.
- Courses recognized by a broad range of industries: Our online courses provide credibility and knowledge to both industry personnel and their organizations. Our training solutions can also be tailored to specific personal interests.
- Convenient and flexible course formats: Need to learn on a tight personal schedule? We’ve got you covered. Our online training formats are able to accommodate both organizational concerns and personal schedules.
- Advanced eLearning tools: Our eLearning tools and training techniques are backed by the latest automated tracking systems. We are able to assist organizations by educating their employees, maintaining training records, and improving their overall quality of service.
- We cater to training projects of any size: At BioPharma Institute, we are dedicated to helping professionals further their understanding of the industry. No training project is too big or small for us to handle.
Prepare for the BDCP Certification at BioPharma Institute Today!
To view our complete course catalog, click here.
If you are interested in enrolling in our online BDCP preparatory course, you can call us at (888) 424-6576 or send us an email to email@example.com.