(PDCP) Pharmaceutical Development Certified Professional™
One of the common goals that pharmaceutical development professionals share is increasing the time-to market. The initial designation of a development candidate is the primary goal of drug discovery research, and that’s why you must understand the great array of issues involved in moving a product along the product development cycle. At BioPharma Institute, we offer a diverse spectrum of training solutions, including online PDCP post and preparatory courses. The online training program is designed to address all types of pharmaceutical development issues.
What is Pharmaceutical Development Certified Professional™?
The Pharmaceutical Development Certified Professional™ program is offered by The Center for Professional Innovation & Education (CfPIE).
Also known as PDCP, Pharmaceutical Development Certified Professional™ is a type of certification that shows an individual is proficient at facilitating product development processes. The PDCP preparatory program is ideal for individuals who need to pursue further education without relying on conventional training systems. What’s more, course topics cover all aspects of the development process including Phase I through IV, candidate criteria, lead optimization, product advancement criteria, QA/QC (regulatory approval and review), sound clinical practices, and more.
Who Should Get PDCP Certified?
If you are seeking ways to improve your pharmaceutical development process skills and acquire the credentials necessary for career advancement, this online course is the perfect pharmaceutical development learning program you should be undertaking. Our online course also provides all the training necessary to improve your proficiency in product development processes.
Overview of PDCP Coursework Details
Our industry-recognized online course covers a broad range of topics, including:
- Cleanroom microbiology for non-microbiologists
- Best management practices for clinical trial projects
- Molecular biology techniques
- Drug discovery and commercialization processes
- Water purification systems used in regulated industries
- … and more!
Benefits of Taking the PDCP Preparatory Course at BioPharma Institute
At BioPharma Institute, we make the process of furthering your education easy and streamlined. Below are some reasons why you should enroll in our online PDCP preparatory course:
- Highly qualified customer service team: We have been in the business for more than two decades. We are a world-class online training organization that’s backed by a stellar customer service team. You will receive all the assistance you need to meet your PDCP certification preparation needs.
- Courses recognized by a broad range of industries: You can rest assured that our PDCP preparatory courses are recognized by the life science, biotech industries, and more.
- Convenient and flexible course formats: We fully understand that some working individuals experience time constraints while furthering their education. That’s why we provide the convenience of being able to learn online. All you need is a decent computer and reliable Internet connection.
- Advanced eLearning tools: Our advanced eLearning training techniques and automated tracking systems help speed up the learning curve and enhance productivity.
- We cater to training projects of any size: Whether you enroll in BioPharma Institute for solo-based learning or group-based learning, we’ve got your back.
Prepare for the PDCP Certification at BioPharma Institute Today!
To view our complete course catalog, click here.
If you’d like to find out more about our online PDCP post and preparatory programs, you can contact our customer service team by sending an email to email@example.com or calling our (888) 424-6576 hotline.