Acid-Related Disorders: Cause (ACRDC)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Acid-Related Disorders: Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Acid-related digestive disorders are a burden on patients, physicians, and society because they are highly prevalent, have varied signs and symptoms, and are costly. This course covers the pathophysiology and epidemiology for acid-related diseases, including gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, peptic ulcer disease, and hypersecretory syndromes.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Acid-Related Disorders: Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
||Acid-related Disorders: Three-Course Suite: Acid-related digestive disorders are a burden on patients, physicians, and society because they are highly prevalent, have varied signs and symptoms, and are costly. This three-course suite covers the pathophys … Learn more
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. The Esophagus
6. The Stomach
7. The Mucosa
8. Parietal Cell Physiology
9. Gastric Acid Secretion Rate
10. Secretion Stimulation: Cephalic Phase
11. Secretion Stimulation: Gastric Phase
12. Secretion Stimulation: Intestinal Phase
13. Progress Check
15. Gastroesophageal Reflux
17. GERD and Pulmonary Disease
18. GERD and ENT Disease
19. Peptic Ulcer Disease
20. Other Acid-related Disorders
21. Progress Check
23. Epidemiology of GERD
24. Epidemiology of Peptic Ulcer Disease
25. Progress Check
Review the normal physiology of the esophagus and the stomach.
Explain the origin of acid-related disease. Identify the four types of secretory cells.
Describe the spectrum of GERD and define NERD and ENRD.
Identify the triggers of GERD and their role in disease exacerbation.
Describe how acid-related disorders can lead to problems in other systems such as the lungs, ears, nose and throat.
Explain the origin of peptic ulcer disease and other acid-related disorders.
Describe the prevalence of GERD.
Discuss the epidemiology of peptic ulcer disease. Understand the role of specific risk factors in the development of peptic ulcers.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com