Anxiety Disorder: Cause (ANDIC)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Anxiety Disorder: Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Characterized by excessive and prolonged nervousness, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) can cause an individual to become preoccupied with family, work, relationships or finance as to hinder normal function. In addition to defining GAD, this course explores the pathophysiology and epidemiology of this disorder.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Anxiety Disorder: Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Generalized Anxiety Disorder
6. Other Anxiety Disorders
7. Progress Check
9. Prevalence of GAD
10. Prevalence of Other Anxiety Disorders
11. Risk Factors
12. Progress Check
14. The Fear Response
15. Neurochemical Regulation
16. Psychodynamic and Behavioral Theories
17. Cognitive Theories
18. Progress Check
Define GAD, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorder, and social phobia.
Describe the symptoms for each disorder.
Describe the prevalence of GAD.
Describe the prevalence of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorder, and social phobia.
List the risk factors for anxiety disorder.
Describe the anatomical basis for anxiety response.
Name the neurotransmitters involved in anxiety.
Differentiate between psychodynamic, behavioral and cognitive anxiety theories.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com