Anxiety Disorder: Diagnosis (ANDID)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Anxiety Disorder: Diagnosis
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Characterized by excessive and prolonged nervousness, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) can cause an individual to become preoccupied with family, work, relationships or finance as to hinder normal function. This course focuses on assessing GAD and highlights the anxiety rating scales used in diagnosis.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Anxiety Disorder: Diagnosis course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Diagnostic Criteria for GAD
6. Differential Diagnosis
7. Progress Check
DIAGNOSING OTHER ANXIETY DISORDERS
11. Panic Disorder
12. Social Phobia
13. Anxiety Due to Other Causes
14. Progress Check
ANXIETY RATING SCALES
16. GAD Rating Scales
17. Rating Other Anxiety Disorders
18. Progress Check
List generalized anxiety disorder`s (GAD) diagnostic criteria.
Distinguish between GAD and normal anxiety.
Explain the differential diagnosis of GAD.
Describe the diagnostic criteria for OCD, PTSD, panic disorder, and social phobia.
Explain how to distinguish these four anxiety disorders.
Explain the various rating scales used to evaluate a patient`s GAD symptoms.
Describe the features of the different anxiety rating scales used to assess OCD, PTSD, panic disorder, and social phobia.
Differentiate between psychodynamic, behavioral and cognitive anxiety theories.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com