Breast Cancer: Cause (BRCAC)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Breast Cancer: Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in North American women. Although the incidence of breast cancer has been increasing every year, early screening programs in some countries have reduced the number of deaths caused by breast cancer. This course describes and explains the pathophysiology, epidemiology, and risk factors of breast cancer.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Breast Cancer: Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Breast Anatomy
6. Breast Development
7. Tumor Origin
9. Tumor Classification
10. Modes of Metastasis
11. Progress Check
14. Ethnicity and Gender
16. Progress Check
18. Family History and Genetic Predisposition
19. Hormonal Factors
20. Diet and Environment
21. Progress Check
Describe breast anatomy and development
List the different types of breast cancer
Explain possible pathological mechanisms for the development of breast cancer
Explain the different modes of breast cancer metastasis
List the incidence of breast cancer worldwide
List the mortality statistics of various ethnicities within the United States
List the risk factors associated with the development of breast cancer
Explain the value of family history and genetic predisposition in predicting susceptibility to breast cancer
Explain how hormonal fluctuations during a woman????????s menstrual life can influence her risk of developing breast cancer
Explain how environmental factors contribute to the risk of breast cancer
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com