Viral Infections: Hepatitis and Other Infectious Diseases (HIVAH)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Viral Infections: Hepatitis and Other Infectious Diseases
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course presents basic scientific and medical background information on several blood-borne viral diseases, including hepatitis A, B and C, as well as the Herpes Simplex Virus, Epstein-Barr, and others
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Viral Infections: Hepatitis and Other Infectious Diseases course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Overview of Hepatitis
6. Hepatitis A: Prevalence
7. Hepatitis A: Symptoms
8. Hepatitis A: Serology
9. Hepatitis B: Overview
10. Hepatitis B: Serology
11. Hepatitis C
12. Progress Check
OTHER INFECTIOUS DISEASE
14. Herpes Simplex Virus
17. Varicella-Zoster Virus
20. Epstein-Barr Virus
21. Progress Check
Describe how hepatitis A, B, and C are transmitted.
List symptoms of the different forms of hepatitis.
Explain why blood and tissue samples must be tested for hepatitis B and C.
List symptoms and transmission routes for the Herpes Simplex Virus.
Explain why an IgM and IgG test is available for the detection of CMV and Rubella.
Explain why IgG testing is conducted on diseases that are preventable by vaccine (including VZV, Mumps, and Measles).
List the three tests available for the detection of Epstein-Barr virus.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com