Hypertension: Cause (HYPTC)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Hypertension: Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Hypertension is a major global health care problem that results in or contributes to heart attacks, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases. This course describes the causes of hypertension, how blood pressure is regulated within the body, and the consequences of hypertension.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Hypertension: Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Blood Pressure
6. Blood Pressure Measurement
8. Primary Hypertension
9. Secondary hypertension
10. Other Types of Hypertension
11. Progress Check
13. Kidney Structure and Function
14. Kidney Physiology
15. Bowman`s Capsule
16. Proximal Convoluted Tubule
17. Loop of Henle
18. Other Nephron Structures
19. Progress Check
21. Autonomic Regulation
22. Atrial Natriuretic Factor
23. Orthostatic Hypotension
24. Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System
25. Antiontensin II
26. Progress Check
28. Stages of Hypertension
29. Nonmodifiable Risk Factors
30. Modifiable Risk Factors
31. Landmark Studies
32. Progress Check
Define blood pressure and describe how it is measured.
Define hypertension and differentiate between primary and secondary hypertension.
Describe the structure, function, and cardiovascular interactions of the kidney.
Identify the factors and renal feedback mechanisms that determine and regulate blood pressure.
Describe the components, origins, mechanisms of action, and effects of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system on the circulatory and renal systems.
Describe the role of the autonomic nervous system and atrial natriuretic factor in blood pressure regulation.
Define the stages of hypertension.
Describe the nonmodifiable and modifiable risk factors for hypertension.
Identify risk groups of hypertensive patients based on their cardiovascular risk factors.
Describe landmark studies on the epidemiology of hypertension.
Identify the health consequences of hypertension and discuss their prevalence.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com