Introduction to Oncology: The Cell Cycle (INOCC)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Introduction to Oncology: The Cell Cycle
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course presents basic scientific and medical background information about eukaryotic cells and the cell cycle.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Introduction to Oncology: The Cell Cycle course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
6. Cell Membrane
9. The Nucleus
10. Progress Check
DNA TO PROTEIN
15. Progress Check
THE CELL CYCLE
17. Stages of the Cell Cycle
18. Cell Cycle Proteins
19. Progress Check
Describe the essential components of the cell.
Describe how DNA is copied, or replicated.
Describe the process by which proteins are made.
Describe the composition of DNA.
Explain the process of transcription.
Explain the process of translation.
Describe the stages of the cell cycle.
Explain how the cell cycle is mediated by cyclins and cyclin-dependent kinases.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com