Introduction to Oncology: Metastasis and Staging (INOMS)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Introduction to Oncology: Metastasis and Staging
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course explains how a cancer can spread through the body, and how that metastatic event can determine treatment options.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Introduction to Oncology: Metastasis and Staging course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
6. Growth of the Primary Tumor
7. Metastasis Requirements
8. Anchorage Independence
9. Secondary Tumors
10. Progress Check
12. Common Growth Factors
13. Mechanism of Action
14. Progress Check
STAGING OF DISEASE
16. TNM Overview
20. Tumor Grade
21. Overall Stage Grouping
22. Recurrent Disease
23. Progress Check
List the requirements for metastasis.
Understand the differences between primary and secondary cancers.
Explain the role of growth factors in metastasis and cancer.
List several common growth factors.
Describe the role of growth factors in metastasis and cancer.
List the components of the TNM system.
List the criteria for Roman Numeral Staging.
Describe staging systems for non-solid or specific cancers.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com