Anatomy and Physiology: Skeletal Structure and Function (MSAPK)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Anatomy and Physiology: Skeletal Structure and Function
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Consisting of muscles, bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and their associated nerves, the musculoskeletal system creates the individual`s structural and physical integrity and the framework for movement, while protecting vital organs. This course introduces skeletal muscle gross and microscopic anatomy.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Anatomy and Physiology: Skeletal Structure and Function course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
BONE AND CARTILAGE
5. The Human Skeleton
6. Bone Anatomy and Histology
7. Types of Cartilage
8. Chemical Composition
9. Progress Check
SKELETAL GROWTH AND REMODELING
11. Cartilage Growth
13. Hormones in Bone Development
14. Progress Check
16. Types of Joints
17. Structure of Synovial Joints
18. Shape and Movement
19. Joint Stability
20. Progress Check
List each part of the skeletal system.
Name the components and functions of the skeleton.
Describe bone and cartilage architecture and composition.
Identify different bone and cartilage types.
Distinguish between appositional and interstitial cartilage growth.
List the growth factors that play an important role in cartilage synthesis.
Explain how different hormones impact bone development.
Describe intramembranous ossification and endochondral ossification.
Distinguish between different joint types.
Know the joint`s major cell types.
Describe the types, structure and function of synovial joints.
Describe how different factors affect of synovial joint health.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com