Pancreatic Cancer: Treatment (PANCT)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Pancreatic Cancer: Treatment
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course provides a medical background on the treatment pancreatic cancer.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Pancreatic Cancer: Treatment course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Surgery and Radiation Therapy
6. Chemotherapeutic Agents
7. Targeted Therapies
8. Treatment by Category
9. Progress Check
Describe surgical approaches to the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Describe how radiotherapy is used in pancreatic cancer.
List the common chemotherapeutic drugs used to treat pancreatic cancer.
List current and potential targeted therapies for pancreatic cancer.
Relate cancer treatment to the category of pancreatic tumor.
Discuss the significance of a particular medical history.
Determine the diagnostic tests needed to confirm a suspicion of pancreatic cancer.
List treatments available for resectable pancreatic cancer.
Discuss signs and symptoms of pancreatic cancer.
List some procedures used to make a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer.
Describe the recommended treatment for unresectable pancreatic cancer.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com