Rheumatoid Arthritis: Cause (RHARC)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Rheumatoid Arthritis: Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. A chronic, disabling condition, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) can cause joint pain and deformity. Characterized by chronic inflammation, experts believe that an autoimmune disorder causes RA. It strikes during productive adult years, between the ages of 20 and 65, with median onset at age 50. This course explores the pathophysiology and the role of the immune system in rheumatoid arthritis.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Rheumatoid Arthritis: Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Risk Factors: Genetic
6. Risk Factors: Infectious Agents
7. Risk Factors: Hormonal
8. The Synovial Joint
9. The Immune System
10. Pathogenesis: Immune Factors
11. Pathogenesis: Cytokines, Chemokines
12. Pathogenesis: ROS, RNS
13. Pathogenesis: Angiogenesis
14. Progress Check
17. Incidence and Economic Impact
18. Progress Check
Describe rheumatoid arthritis risk factors.
Describe the major synovium cell types and their functions.
Distinguish between normal and rheumatoid joint structure and function.
Explain rheumatoid arthritis pathogenic mechanism.
Describe rheumatoid arthritis prevalence and incidence in different geographic regions.
Explain how age and gender impact prevalence rates.
Explain the rheumatoid arthritis risk factors, including factors that increase severity.
Describe RA`s socioeconomic effects.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com