Rheumatoid Arthritis: Treatment (RHART)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Rheumatoid Arthritis: Treatment
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. A chronic, disabling condition, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) can cause joint pain and deformity. Characterized by chronic inflammation, experts believe that an autoimmune disorder causes RA. It strikes during productive adult years, between the ages of 20 and 65, with median onset at age 50. This course describes the options available for treating rheumatoid arthritis.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Rheumatoid Arthritis: Treatment course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Disease Course
6. Monitoring Progression of RA
7. Molecular Markers of Pathogenesis
8. Progress Check
10. General Approaches and Recommendations
12. Traditional NSAIDs
13. Selective COX-2 Inhibitors
15. DMARDS: Methotrexate
16. DMARDS: Hydroxychloroquine
17. DMARDS: Sulphasalazine
18. DMARDS: Cyclosporine
20. Older DMARDs
21. Cytotoxic Agents
22. Biologic Agents: TNF-alpha Inhibitors
23. Biologic Agents: Etanercept
24. Biologic Agents: Infliximab and Adalimumab
25. Biologic Agents: Anakinra
26. Non-pharmacologic Treatments
27. Progress Check
Describe rheumatoid arthritis progression.
Explain RA`s extra-articular and systemic manifestations.
Describe the histological changes caused by rheumatoid arthritis progression and how physicians monitor tissue damage.
Identify rheumatoid arthritis activity and progression molecular markers.
Describe the general approaches in rheumatoid arthritis treatment.
Explain therapy goals, guidelines and treatment recommendations.
Describe the mechanism of action, efficacy, adverse reactions, and other features of the different rheumatoid arthritis treatments.
Explain the advantages and disadvantages of non-pharmacological treatment strategies for rheumatoid arthritis.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com