Respiratory System: Anatomy (RSAPA)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Respiratory System: Anatomy
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. The function of the respiratory system is to deliver necessary oxygen to the body and remove carbon dioxide and other waste products from the tissues. The respiratory anatomy, which is well suited to this task, will be the topic of this course.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Respiratory System: Anatomy course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Upper Respiratory Tract
6. Lower Respiratory Tract
7. The Respiratory Tree
8. Lungs and Thoracic Cavity
9. Progress Check
11. The Respiratory Epithelium
12. The Submucosa
13. Progress Check
Describe the important features of respiration.
List the different conducting tracts of the upper respiratory system.
Describe the components of the lower respiratory system and discuss their functions briefly.
Discuss the structure of the thoracic cavity and discuss its function in respiration.
Discuss the microscopic components of the lower respiratory tract.
Describe the functions of the epithelial lining of the respiratory system.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com