||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Stroke: Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Describe the neuroanatomy of stroke. Explain the key determinants of cerebral perfusion. Explain what happens during the ischemic cascade. Describe the difference between ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes. List the most common causes of ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes in children and in adults over 65 years old. List three modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors for ischemic strokes in the older population.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Stroke: Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
7. Blood Supply in the Brain
8. Ischemia Overview
9. Ischemia Damage
10. Glutamate Excitotoxicity
12. Inflammation and Glial Cells
13. Ischemic Strokes
14. Hemorrhagic Stroke Overview
15. Bleeding Inside and Outside the Brain
16. Progress Check
18. Incidence and Causes of Ischemic Stroke
19. Risk Factors of Ischemic Stroke
20. Hemorrhagic Strokes
21. Progress Check
Describe the neuroanatomy of stroke.
Explain the key determinants of cerebral perfusion.
Explain what happens during the ischemic cascade.
Describe the difference between ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes.
List the most common causes of ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes in children and in adults over 65 years old.
List three modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors for ischemic strokes in the older population.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com