Corporate Training Solutions:
On Demand Training:
For corporations seeking to train 10 – 50 users, annually, the BioPharma Institute offers its ‘On Demand Training’ solution.
On Demand Training Features:
This program is the most convenient solution for training up to 50 students. With the easy Training Manager Utility, training manager’s are able to login to the account, enroll employees into courses, monitor and track training records, and monitor account balance. All at the tip of their fingers.
The On Demand Training Plan is used to distribute as many Individual User Course Licenses (a single user access to a single course) as determined by the size of the plan and the price of the course(s). Each Licensing Credit is equal to $1 in value toward purchasing any of BioPharma Institute’s courses, with discounts depending on the training needed.
A Training Manager is assigned account login privileges, which they will use to;
- Enroll users into any BioPharma Institute catalog course (Individual User Course Licenses (once issued) are good for 1 year of access).
- View training status for individual users.
- View account details, such as how many Licensing Credits they have used.
- Purchase more Licensing Credits.
The On Demand Training Multiple License Licensing Credits expire in 12 months, whether or not they are used. However, access to the Training Manager Utility continues on past 12 months (The Training Manager Utility unless there has been no activity for 12 months).
Added Benefit for Participation:
Once you have used all your Licensing Credits, the On Demand Training Programmay also be used to purchase Individual User Course Licenses at discounted price, equal to the plans discount, from the BioPharmaInstitute.com shopping cart. To do this the purchaser will use the issued account code when ordering, which will automatically apply the discount. Using this code during purchasing will also automatically associate the Individual Users Course License with the On Demand Training Plan’s Training Manager Utility.
Simplified Training & Training Records Management:
- Automated and continuously updated training records.
- Each learner and each learner’s supervisor can track progress, in real time.
- Providing up-to-the-minute regulatory data. Training records are always accurate, and ready for inspection at any time by management and regulatory agencies.
Quality of BioPharma Institute Courses:
- Course content and science is validated by leading MD and Ph.D. scientists.
- Courses are SCORM & AICC compliant.
- BioPharma Institute LMS is customizable, and can be packaged and branded for any company.
- Learning Portal is designed uniquely for life-science training.
- Flash animations are media rich, more interesting than the standard power-point instructional presentations.
BioPharma Institute has been a trusted name in e-Learning for the life sciences since 1998. BioPharma Institute’s custom design group can create custom courses and curricula focused on addressing a specific need within the development pipeline, and has produced custom courses ranging from purposes of patient education, to bio-manufacturing training, to product-specific sales training. Moreover, BioPharma Institute can perform gap-analysis at any stage of drug development, and provide solutions geared toward streamlining development and eliminating knowledge gaps.
Each BioPharma Institute course comes with the following features:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
Types of Training Offered From the BioPharma Institute:
Live, In-person Training: The acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of having a live, in-person instructor is a wonderful way to train employees. However, the cost involved, the inconsistency of formats, and variety of quality among teachers all contribute to the extreme variability in its performance. Many companies spend lots of money providing unsuccessful training to its employees. At the BioPharma Institute we have a pool of live, in-person, instructors with proven experience delivering high-quality and effective training.
Computer-based Training: The activity of imparting and acquiring skills through training provided via computer, either offline or through the Internet, allows the trainee to learn at their own pace and review topics more than once through illustrations, reading text, and listening to online seminars. This can be a very effective, time- and cost-efficient, method of training. By incorporating progress checks, problem solving, case studies, and mnemonic learning aids, this form of training can be extremely successful. At the BioPharma Institute we have made computer-based training our expertise. We are proud to offer our SME-developed content and proven experience delivering high-quality and effective computer-based training to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world.
Blended Training: Blended Training incorporates both, Live, In-person Training with supplemented Computer-based training. This method allows for the added assurance that preparation for training has been performed by all learners. Many companies are now resorting to blended training to increase the performance of their training activities. At the BioPharma Institute, we have experience assisting companies with developing and implementing this activity into their delivery.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.