Corporate Training Solutions:
On Demand Training:
For corporations seeking to train 10 or more users, annually, the Biopharma Institute offers its ‘On Demand Training’ solution.
On Demand Training Features:
This program is the most convenient solution for training 10 – 1000 students. With the easy Training Manager Utility, training manager’s are able to login to the account, enroll employees into courses, monitor and track training records, and monitor account balance. All at the tip of your fingers.
The On Demand Training Plan is used to distribute as many Individual User Course Licenses (a single user access to a single course) as determined by the size of the plan and the price of the course(s). Each Licensing Credit is equal to $1 in value toward purchasing any of Biopharma Institute’s courses, with discounts depending on the training needed.
A Training Manager is assigned account login privileges, which they will use to;
- Enroll users into any Biopharma Institute catalog course (Individual User Course Licenses (once issued) are good for 1 year of access).
- View training status for individual users.
- View account details, such as how many Licensing Credits they have used.
- Purchase more Licensing Credits.
The On Demand Training Multiple User Licensing Credits expire in 12 months, whether or not they are used. However, access to the Training Manager Utility continues on past 12 months (unless there has been no activity for greater than 12 months).
Added Benefit for Participation:
Once you have used all your Licensing Credits, the On Demand Training Program may also be used to purchase Individual User Course Licenses at discounted price, equal to the plans discount, from the BiopharmaInstitute.com shopping cart. To do this the purchaser will use the issued account code when ordering, which will automatically apply the discount. Using this code during purchasing will also automatically associate the Individual Users Course License with the On Demand Training Plan’s Training Manager Utility.
Simplified Training & Training Records Management:
- Automated and continuously updated training records.
- Each learner and each learner’s supervisor can track progress, in real time.
- Providing up-to-the-minute regulatory data. Training records are always accurate, and ready for inspection at any time by management and regulatory agencies.
Quality of Biopharma Institute Courses:
- Course content and science is validated by leading subject material experts (SMEs), medical professionals, and scientists.
- Courses are SCORM & AICC compliant.
- Biopharma Institute LMS is customizable, and can be packaged and branded for any company.
- Learning Portal is designed uniquely for life-science training.
- Flash animations are media rich, more interesting than the standard power-point instructional presentations.
Biopharma Institute has been a trusted name in e-Learning for the life sciences since 1998. Biopharma Institute’s custom design group can create custom courses and curricula focused on addressing a specific need within the development pipeline, and has produced custom courses ranging from purposes of patient education, to bio-manufacturing training, to product-specific sales training. Moreover, Biopharma Institute can perform gap-analysis at any stage of drug development, and provide solutions geared toward streamlining development and eliminating knowledge gaps.
Each Biopharma Institute course comes with the following features:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company’s training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.
Types of Training Offered From the Biopharma Institute:
Live, In-person Training: The acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of having a live, in-person instructor is a wonderful way to train employees. However, the cost involved, the inconsistency of formats, and variety of quality among teachers all contribute to the extreme variability in its performance. Many companies spend lots of money providing unsuccessful training to its employees. At the Biopharma Institute we have a pool of live, in-person, instructors with proven experience delivering high-quality and effective training.
Computer-based Training: The activity of imparting and acquiring skills through training provided via computer, either offline or through the Internet, allows the trainee to learn at their own pace and review topics more than once through illustrations, reading text, and listening to online seminars. This can be a very effective, time- and cost-efficient, method of training. By incorporating progress checks, problem solving, case studies, and mnemonic learning aids, this form of training can be extremely successful. At the Biopharma Institute we have made computer-based training our expertise. We are proud to offer our SME-developed content and proven experience delivering high-quality and effective computer-based training to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world.
Blended Training: Blended Training incorporates both, Live, In-person Training with supplemented Computer-based training. This method allows for the added assurance that preparation for training has been performed by all learners. Many companies are now resorting to blended training to increase the performance of their training activities. At the Biopharma Institute, we have experience assisting companies with developing and implementing this activity into their delivery.