For corporations seeking to train 10 – 100 users, annually, BioPharma Institute offers its ‘On Demand Training’ solution.
This program has the following features:
This program is the most convenient solution for training up to 200 students. With the easy Training Manager Utility, training manager’s are able to login to the account, enroll employees into courses, monitor and track training records, and monitor account balance. All at the tips of their fingers. If you are trainingmore that 200 students, annually.
The On Demand Training Plan is used to distribute as many Individual User Course Licenses (a single user access to a single course) as determined by the size of the plan and the price of the course(s). Each Licensing Credit is equal to $1 in value toward purchasing any of BioPharma Institute’s courses with discounts ranging from 5% – 10% -depending on the selected plan.
A Training Manager is assigned account login privileges, which they will be able to use to;
- Enroll users into any BioPharma Institute catalog course (Individual User Course Licenses (once issued) are good for 90 days of access).
- View training status for individual users.
- View account details, such as how many Licensing Credits they have used.
- Purchase more Licensing Credits.
The On Demand Training Multiple License Licensing Credits expire in 12 months, whether or not they are used. However, access to the Training Manager Utility continues on past 12 months (The Training Manager Utility unless there has been no activity for 12 months).
Added Benefit for Participation:
Once you have used all your Licensing Credits, the On Demand Training Programmay also be used to purchase Individual User Course Licenses at discounted price, equal to the plans discount, from the BioPharmaInstitute.com shopping cart. To do this the purchaser will use the issued account code when ordering, which will automatically apply the discount. Using this code during purchasing will also automatically associate the Individual Users Course License with the On Demand Training Plan’s Training Manager Utility.
Simplified Training & Training Records Management:
- Automated and continuously updated training records.
- Each learner and each learner’s supervisor can track progress, in real time.
- Providing up-to-the-minute regulatory data. Training records are always accurate, and ready for inspection at any time by management and regulatory agencies.
Quality of BioPharma Institute Courses:
- Course content and science is validated by leading MD and Ph.D. scientists.
- Courses are SCORM & AICC compliant.
- BioPharma Institute LMS is customizable, and can be packaged and branded for any company.
- Learning Portal is designed uniquely for life-science training.
- Flash animations are media rich, more interesting than the standard power-point instructional presentations.
BioPharma Institute has been the Most Trusted Name in e-Learning for the Life Sciences since 1998. For more information and to demo the BioPharma Institute training interface, go to www.BioPharma Institute.com.
BioPharma Institute’s custom design group can create custom courses and curricula focused on addressing a specific need within the development pipeline. BioPharma Institute has produced custom courses ranging from purposes of patient education, to biomanufacturing training, to product-specific sales training. Moreover, BioPharma Institute can perform gap-analysis at any stage of drug development, and provide solutions geared toward streamlining development and eliminating knowledge gaps.
Each BioPharma Institute course comes with the following features:
- 24 hour / 7 day per week access to the course for 90 or 180 days, hosted on BioPharma Institute’s reliable LMS (or a LMS of your choice),
- Access from multiple computers (at home and at the office),
- Detailed PDF transcripts to each the course (not available with all courses),
- Immediate and real-time Access to online training logs,
- A Final Assessment used to measure understanding,
- Certificate of Completion for employees who passed, and
- Discounted Pricing for multiple user corporate accounts.
Types of Training Offered From the BioPharma Institute:
Live, In-person Training: The acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of having a live, in-person instructor is a wonderful way to train employees. However, the cost involved, the inconsistency of formats, and variety of quality among teachers all contribute to the extreme variability in its performance. Many companies spend lots of money providing unsuccessful training to its employees. At the BioPharma Institute we have a pool of live, in-person, instructors with proven experience delivering high-quality and effective training.
Computer-based Training: The activity of imparting and acquiring skills through training provided via computer, either offline or through the Internet, allows the trainee to learn at their own pace and review topics more than once through illustrations, reading text, and listening to online seminars. This can be a very effective, time- and cost-efficient, method of training. By incorporating progress checks, problem solving, case studies, and mnemonic learning aids, this form of training can be extremely successful. At the BioPharma Institute we have made computer-based training our expertise. We are proud to offer our SME-developed content and proven experience delivering high-quality and effective computer-based training to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world.
Blended Training: Blended Training incorporates both, Live, In-person Training with supplemented Computer-based training. This method allows for the added assurance that preparation for training has been performed by all learners. Many companies are now resorting to blended training to increase the performance of their training activities. At the BioPharma Institute, we have experience assisting companies with developing and implementing this activity into their delivery.