Many of the BioPharma Institute’s professional clinical research, regulatory affairs, and drug safety training courses are accredited by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom, and offer Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits.
On completion of each course, learners earn CPD points in proportion to the course’s duration. The CPD points earned are specified on the certificate awarded to the learner on successful completion of the course’s multiple-choice-question assessment.
Below you will find a list of the courses which offer these CPD credits upon completion.
Accredited Training Courses Offering CPD Credits
Online Training Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company’s requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization