Many of the Biopharma Institute’s professional clinical research, regulatory affairs, and drug safety training courses are accredited by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom, and offer Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points. On completion of each course, learners earn CPD points in proportion to the course’s duration. The CPD points earned are specified on the certificate awarded to the learner on successful completion of the course’s multiple-choice-question assessment. Below you will find a list of the courses which offer CPD points upon completion.
CME, CEU, and CPE Credits: Most credentialing centers in the US will transfer CPD points to CME credits (for medical doctors), CEU credits (for nurses), or CPE credits (for pharmacists). However, we suggest you reach out to your State’s medical licensing board to confirm before purchasing the training if this is a concern. Each medical licensing board has different guidelines regarding this.
Accredited Training Programs Offering CPD Credits:
Online Training Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company’s requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization