Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~1 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Validation: Computer System Validation - Part II (Implementation)
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online training program builds upon Computer Systems Validation Part l (VAL09). It offers an introduction to computer systems validation as required by GxP regulations.
This course describes the design, development and installation phase, the validation phase, and the operation and maintenance phase of the validation of computerized systems in medicines and healthcare products manufacturing environments. It continues to follow the progress of a pharmaceutical company's project to validate a new dispensary control system.
Course objectives include the following: to provide a description of the legacy systems and how to perform retrospective validation, to offer a method of determination of the amount of validation required and strategy for usage, to provide a description of which systems to validate, and to offer a description of each of the phases in the computer systems life-cycle. The entire program must be viewed by students. In order to pass, a score of 80% or better is necessary on a multiple-choice, online final assessment.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a certificate of completion is immediately available in PDF format. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed in order to achieve a passing grade. Following a brief introduction, topics covered in this course include legacy systems, maintenance/operations phase, validation phase, install/develop/design, and a conclusion that summarizes the previously listed topics.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, students will immediately receive a certificate of completion (PDF) and have been introduced to appropriate guidelines and pharmaceutical industry standards. This program assures that the student will understand the federal regulation compliances and how to conduct work which adheres to these standards.
This online training program includes immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following the enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a certification of training has been achieved and a certificate is immediately made available to the student.
Benefits of Getting Certified at Biopharma Institute
Throughout many of our courses, students will engage in active learning using interactive eLearning modules developed to promote the learning of key knowledge and information. For companies seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside an entire day for them to attend a live course, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, interactive, self-paced learning experience which fits in with most types of learners. We cater to both small-scale and large-scale training requests, customizing your employee's education.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Validation: Computer System Validation - Part II (Implementation) Course is Included in the Following Professional Certification Programs:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.