Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Validation for BioPharma Companies.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Validation: Computer System Validation - Part II (Implementation)
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online training program builds upon Computer Systems Validation Part l (VAL09). It offers an introduction to computer systems validation as required by GxP regulations.
This course describes the design, development and installation phase, the validation phase, and the operation and maintenance phase of the validation of computerized systems in medicines and healthcare products manufacturing environments. It continues to follow the progress of a pharmaceutical company's project to validate a new dispensary control system.
Course objectives include the following: to provide a description of the legacy systems and how to perform retrospective validation, to offer a method of determination of the amount of validation required and strategy for usage, to provide a description of which systems to validate, and to offer a description of each of the phases in the computer systems life-cycle. The entire program must be viewed by students. In order to pass, a score of 80% or better is necessary on a multiple-choice, online final assessment.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 90-day/3-month period (180 day/6-month period for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a certification of training has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to verify training, and can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute
Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules which have been developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge, access to references, case studies, and other important information necessary to assist with learning.
For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, interactive, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our training programs cater to both small-scale (2-100 students) and large-scale (100+ students) training requests. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and corporations with their training requirements. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs.
Validation: Computer System Validation - Part II (Implementation) course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Design, development and installation phase
This session specifies the roles of functional and design specifications. It outlines the development testing process, and describes the formulation and use of test plans, cases and scripts. It identifies characteristics of good testing practices, and emphasizes the importance of development change management.
This session specifies the activities to be performed in the validation phase, and outlines their timing. It states the purposes of platform qualification, application installation qualification, operational qualification, and performance qualification. It specifies tests typically carried out in operational qualification and performance qualification. Finally, it describes the roles of validation change management and the validation report.
Operation and maintenance phase
This session describes the measures that need to be in place during the operation and maintenance phase. It outlines the management of the decommissioning of a system. It identifies changes that need to be controlled in the operation and maintenance phase.
The assessment tests the learner's assimilation of the module's content.
Who will benefit from this module?
Manufacturing personnel in the pharma/biotech, dietary supplement, and medical devices industries need to understand the principles and practice of computer systems validation, as set out in this module. In particular, the module provides essential learning for engineering, information and communication technology, production, and quality management personnel in the pharmaceutical industry.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.