Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: See individual courses located below for total credits assigned to this program.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $695.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
This online professional certification program includes an introduction to the international principles and regulations behind effective validation and qualification, an introduction to the international principles and regulations behind computer systems validation, compliance with regulation 21 CFR Part 11 on electronic records and electronic signatures, and an introduction to computer systems validation as required by GxP regulations. Several courses are included in this program which are as follows- Validation: Computer Systems Part One; Computer Systems Part Two; Compliance with Regulation 21 CFR Part 11 on Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures; and Principal/International Regulations.
This online training program includes immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following the enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed in order to achieve a passing grade. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a professional certification has been achieved.
Benefits of Getting Certified at Biopharma Institute
Throughout many of our courses, students will engage in active learning using interactive eLearning modules developed to promote the learning of key knowledge and information. For companies seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside an entire day for them to attend a live course, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, interactive, self-paced learning experience which fits in with most types of learners. We cater to both small-scale and large-scale training requests, customizing your employee's education.
The Computer System Validation Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.