- Are Custom Made Information Systems Worth It?
- Do Medical Devices Need To Undergo Rigorous Clinical Trials?
- How Are Lab Standard Operating Procedures Developed?
- How Do You Maintain The Highest Standards In Laboratory Practices?
- How Do You Prevent Leakage Of Medical Device Prototypes To The Competition?
- How Do You Reliably Back Up Biopharma Electronic Records?
- How Is Data Collected For Pharmacovigilance Purposes?
- Is Pharmacovigilance Only Important During Clinical Trials?
- What Are Some Of The Consequences Of Faulty Computer System Validation?
- What Are Some Of The Special Requirements For Drug Warehousing?
- What Are The Common Safety Protocols For Electronic Records?
- What Are The General Phases Of Clinical Research?
- What Are The General Steps Involved In Applying For Patents For Newly Developed Pharmaceuticals?
- What Are The Main Principles Of Good Laboratory Practice?
- What Is The Difference Between Drug Patents And Drug Exclusivity?
- What Is The Difference Between Single Blind And Double Blind Clinical Trials?
- What Is The Minimum Information Needed For Clinical Trial Registration?
- What Is The Role Of IT In Pharmaceutical Research And Development?
- What Is The Role Of Pharmacovigilance In Pharmaceutical Research And Development?
- Why Is Pharmaceutical Validation Critical To Medicinal Product Development?
Information systems are critical to any pharmaceutical research and development efforts since they provide an easy way to collect, store, analyze and share information.
Medical devices are becoming more important in healthcare, and this is why many pharmaceutical firms are now focusing on developing some of them.
Standard operating procedures are important in any lab where quality output is expected.
Pharmaceutical companies heavily depend on laboratories when developing new drugs or doing research. For the sake of accuracy and better results, high standards need to be maintained in such a lab at all times.
In the biopharmaceutical industry, medical devices are all the rage since they are increasingly becoming more critical in the treatment of various illnesses.
Biopharma records are important tools for any pharmaceutical firms, which is why most of them go to great lengths to ensure that they keep them safe.
Pharmacovigilance is an important process for pharmaceutical firms and other regulatory bodies since it allows them to monitor the safety of a drug.
Clinical trials are important steps needed to capture the nature of newly developed drugs, particularly when it comes to significant side effects.
The use of computers has become an integral part of pharmaceutical research and development.
In the pharmaceutical industry, drug warehousing is an important step in the chain of drug distribution.
We live in an age where information is one of the most important commodities in all industries, including in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Clinical trials are an important part of developing drugs and medical devices for use by the public.
One of the critical steps involved in the development of new pharmaceuticals is application for patents to the drugs.
In any pharmaceutical or chemical development company, one of the most important aspects of drug development is good laboratory practice.
When a new treatment modality is developed, the originator of the new treatment has the right to file a patent for the treatment.
When undertaking a clinical trial, the two major models that one can use are the single blind and double blind trials.
Clinical trials are sensitive procedures, primarily due to the fact that they involve human beings.
Research and development in the pharmaceutical industry is usually labor and capital intensive.
Pharmaceutical firms have an important role to collect data for pharmacovigilance purposes for all the drugs they are responsible for.
Pharmaceutical validation is a key element of drug research and development. In a nutshell, pharmaceutical validation is a process where all the elements of drug production are regularly inspected and tested to make sure that they conform to a particular standard.