To enroll into a free trial course, push on the ‘Click Here to Enroll’ buttons below.
You may choose to add all the courses to your shopping cart, then check out once. These courses are used to demonstrate how Biopharma Institute’s training and learning management system (LMS) work. You can view the course, take the final assessment, and launch the certificate of completion. Once completed, you will also receive a digital badge, which could be displayed on social sites such as LinkedIn. If you have questions, call or email at your convenience.
cGMP: Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice, An Abridged CourseThe cGMP: Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice, An Abridged Course, is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. The full-length course includes an introduction to current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs), information on maintaining product quality, the scope of GMP rules, a section on cleaning and sanitation, a look into proper documentation, and concludes with a summary. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and digital badge.
Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged CourseThe Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged Course, is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. The full-length course includes information on monitoring adverse drug reactions when marketing products, safety signals, spontaneous reports, controlled vocabularies, and communicating new safety information. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and digital badge.
GCP: Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), An Abridged CourseThe GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), An Abridged Course is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. This abridged course includes a brief introduction to ICH GCP guidelines, sponsor’s responsibilities and a final assessment. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and digital badge.
DIGR-ACT® Solution: Critical Thinking Skills, An Abridged CourseDIGR-ACT® is a process developed by industry experts to improve critical thinking skills in relation to clinical trials. It helps clinical trial team members manage issues and risks that matter, to dig through and map information to the root cause, then to come to valid conclusions on how to act effectively. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and digital badge.
GCP Training: ICH E6(R2), An Abridged CourseThis program is an abbreviated version of the GCP Training – ICH E6(R2) course. The full-length course (ID: CP002a) overviews key components of the requirements of GCP for clinical trials found in ICH E6(R2) related to the role and responsibilities of the investigator, sponsor, and other stakeholders. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and digital badge.
Search Courses and Programs
Use this form to search course ID, name, description, outline, and objectives. This is a single word or phrase search. You can search courses for things such as “GMP001S1“, “GAMP“, ““, “ALCOA+“, “OQ/PQ“, “Clinical Trials“, “21 CFR Part 820“, “Cleaning Validation“, or “Drug Safety“.
Benefits of Training with Biopharma Institute :
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 6 months and 1 year for professional certification programs.
- Expertise: All courses have been developed by subject matter experts (SMEs) in the area of material being taught.
- Current and validated: All courses are current with respect to regulations and procedures, and are 3rd party validated and/or accredited.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voiceovers, easy navigation, case studies, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for malware to deliver optimal level of security and performance.
- Training manager access: Our proprietary Training Manager Portal offers managers access to download their group enrollments, training records, account balance, and so much more.
- Purchase orders (POs): If issuing a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses. Check your company’s training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessments include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to your career and job performance. They may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all professional certification programs.
Types of Training Offered from Biopharma Institute:
Computer-based Training (CBT): The activity of imparting and acquiring skills through training provided via computer, either offline or through the Internet, allows the trainee to learn at their own pace and review topics more than once. Creative illustrations, reading and interacting with text or images, and listening to audio are all proven to be very effective methods for conveying knowledge. Biopharma Institute’s computer-based training offers an engaging, time-efficient, and affordable method of conveying knowledge to students. By incorporating progress checks, problem solving activities, case studies, and mnemonic learning aids, Biopharma Institute training programs are proven to be very successful at transferring understanding to learners. Biopharma Institute has made computer-based training it number one priority and believes that this is the most effective and efficient method for employee compliance training. We are proud to offer our subject matter expert (SME) developed content and proven experience delivering high-quality, engaging, and effective computer-based training to pharmaceutical, clinical research, and medical device companies around the world.
Instructor-led Training (ILT): The acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies can be very successful using instructor-led training (either virtual or in-person). This form of training has proven to be a very an effective way to convey knowledge to employees. Biopharma Institute has a pool of subject matter experts with proven experience delivering high-quality and effective instructor-led training (ILT).
Blended Learning: Blended learning incorporates both, instructor-led training (ILT) (either virtual or in-person) with computer-based training. In many cases, this method is used to assure the preparation for training has been performed by all learners. This can produce a more engaging live training activity. Many companies are now using blended learning to increase the performance and engagement of their training activities. Biopharma Institute has experience assisting companies with developing and implementing blended training programs to fulfill their employee compliance training requirements.