To enroll into a trial course, click on one of the links located below. These courses are used to demonstrate how Biopharma Institute’s online learning management system (LMS) works. You can view the course, take the final assessment, and launch the certificate of completion. Once completed, you will also receive a digital badge, which could be displayed on social sites, such as LinkedIn. If you have questions, call or email at your convenience.
cGMP: Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice, An Abridged CourseThe cGMP: Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice, An Abridged Course, is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. The full length course includes an introduction to current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs), information on maintaining product quality, the scope of GMP rules, a section on cleaning and sanitation, a look into proper documentation, and concludes with a summary. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and a digital badge. Read more…
Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged CourseThe Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged Course, is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. The course includes information on monitoring adverse drug reactions when marketing products, safety signals, spontaneous reports, controlled vocabularies, and communicating new safety information. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and a digital badge.Read more…
GCP: Introduction to Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), An Abridged CourseThe GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), An Abridged Course is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. The course content includes a brief introduction to ICH GCP guidelines, sponsor’s responsibilities and a final assessment. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and a digital badge.Read more…
DIGR-ACT® Solution: Critical Thinking Skills, An Abridged CourseDIGR-ACT® is a process developed by industry experts to improve critical thinking skills in relation to clinical trials. It helps clinical trial team members manage issues and risks that matter, to dig through and map information to the root cause, then to come to valid conclusions on how to act effectively. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and a digital badge.Read more…
GCP Training: ICH E6(R2), An Abridged CourseThis is a demo of GCP Training: ICH E6(R2). The full-length course (ID: CP002a) overviews key components of the requirements of GCP for clinical trials found in ICH E6(R2) related to the role and responsibilities of the investigator, sponsor, and other stakeholders. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion (PDF) and a digital badge.Read more…
Benefits of Biopharma Institute Training Programs:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company’s training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.
Types of Training Offered From the Biopharma Institute:
Live, In-person Training: The acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of having a live, in-person instructor is a wonderful way to train employees. However, the cost involved, the inconsistency of formats, and variety of quality among teachers all contribute to the extreme variability in its performance. Many companies spend lots of money providing unsuccessful training to its employees. At the Biopharma Institute we have a pool of live, in-person, instructors with proven experience delivering high-quality and effective training.
Computer-based Training: The activity of imparting and acquiring skills through training provided via computer, either offline or through the Internet, allows the trainee to learn at their own pace and review topics more than once through illustrations, reading text, and listening to online seminars. This can be a very effective, time- and cost-efficient, method of training. By incorporating progress checks, problem solving, case studies, and mnemonic learning aids, this form of training can be extremely successful. At the Biopharma Institute we have made computer-based training our expertise. We are proud to offer our SME-developed content and proven experience delivering high-quality and effective computer-based training to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world.
Blended Training: Blended Training incorporates both, Live, In-person Training with supplemented Computer-based training. This method allows for the added assurance that preparation for training has been performed by all learners. Many companies are now resorting to blended training to increase the performance of their training activities. At the Biopharma Institute, we have experience assisting companies with developing and implementing this activity into their delivery.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.