To enroll into a trial course, click on one of the links located below. These courses are used to demonstrate how BioPharma Institute’s online learning management system (LMS) works. You can view the course, take the final assessment, and launch the certificate of completion. Once completed, you will also receive an electronic badge which could be displayed on social sites, such as LinkedIn. If you have questions, call or email at your convenience.
Benefits of BioPharma Institute Training Programs:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
Types of Training Offered From the BioPharma Institute:
Live, In-person Training: The acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of having a live, in-person instructor is a wonderful way to train employees. However, the cost involved, the inconsistency of formats, and variety of quality among teachers all contribute to the extreme variability in its performance. Many companies spend lots of money providing unsuccessful training to its employees. At the BioPharma Institute we have a pool of live, in-person, instructors with proven experience delivering high-quality and effective training.
Computer-based Training: The activity of imparting and acquiring skills through training provided via computer, either offline or through the Internet, allows the trainee to learn at their own pace and review topics more than once through illustrations, reading text, and listening to online seminars. This can be a very effective, time- and cost-efficient, method of training. By incorporating progress checks, problem solving, case studies, and mnemonic learning aids, this form of training can be extremely successful. At the BioPharma Institute we have made computer-based training our expertise. We are proud to offer our SME-developed content and proven experience delivering high-quality and effective computer-based training to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world.
Blended Training: Blended Training incorporates both, Live, In-person Training with supplemented Computer-based training. This method allows for the added assurance that preparation for training has been performed by all learners. Many companies are now resorting to blended training to increase the performance of their training activities. At the BioPharma Institute, we have experience assisting companies with developing and implementing this activity into their delivery.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.