Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Allocated Learning Time: ~15 minutes.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Credit Hours: 0.5 credits.
Digital Badge: Issued upon completion.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: See free trial enrollment courses.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
THIS IS A FREE COURSE.
Enroll today and see why the Biopharma Institute is used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world.
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), An Abridged Course
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The pharmaceutical industry is currently undergoing a large number of regulatory changes. Individuals that are involved in research will be directly affected. As we carry out our duties there is always the risk of compromising the data quality that we generate and the risk of breaching the various codes of ethics. An understanding of the principles and background of Good Clinical Practice are critical to ensuring credible data, high quality, and ethical research. This abridged online course provides a demonstration of the GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP).
Course content includes a brief introduction to ICH GCP guidelines, sponsor's responsibilities and a final assessment. The entire program must be viewed by students in order to pass. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion in a PDF format.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 90-day/3-month period (180 day/6-month period for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a certification of training has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to verify training, and can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
This abridged online course provides a demonstration of the full length course, titled 'GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP) - Course ID: GCP001'.
- Learning Expectations
Sponsor responsibilities: Duties and functions discussed in this session include risk-based quality management, selection of investigators, trial management, data handling and record keeping, finance and compensation, regulatory submissions, management of investigational product(s), safety reporting, monitoring, audit, dealing with noncompliance, and clinical trial reports.
Students completing this course should achieve an understanding for how the Biopharma Institute courses are delivered, the requirements for accomplishing training certifications from the Biopharma Institute, and how to access the certificate of completion once all requirements are satisfied. A digital badge is also delivered upon successful completion.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.