Duration: 0.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 0.5
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS IS A FREE COURSE.
Enroll today and see why the BioPharma Institute is used by pharmaceutical and biotech companies around the world.
Training Program: GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), An Abridged Course
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The pharmaceutical industry is currently undergoing a large number of regulatory changes. Individuals that are involved in research will be directly affected. As we carry out our duties there is always the risk of compromising the data quality that we generate and the risk of breaching the various codes of ethics. An understanding of the principles and background of Good Clinical Practice are critical to ensuring credible data, high quality, and ethical research. This abridged online course provides a demonstration of the GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP).
Course content includes an introduction to ICH GCP guidelines and a final assessment. The entire program must be viewed by students in order to pass. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion in a PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), An Abridged Course course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
This abridged online course provides a demonstration of the full length course, titled 'GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP)'.
The topics covered in this program are brief, map the development of ICH and the processes involved in establishing international standards and the technical requirements to ensure the safety, quality and efficacy of new medicines.
Students completing this course should achieve an understanding for how the BioPharma Institute courses are delivered, the requirements for accomplishing training certifications from the BioPharma Institute, and how to access the certificate of completion, once all requirements are satisfied.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.