Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 0.5 credits.
Duration: ~30 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS IS A FREE COURSE.
Enroll today and see why the Biopharma Institute is used by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world.
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), An Abridged Course
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The pharmaceutical industry is currently undergoing a large number of regulatory changes. Individuals that are involved in research will be directly affected. As we carry out our duties there is always the risk of compromising the data quality that we generate and the risk of breaching the various codes of ethics. An understanding of the principles and background of Good Clinical Practice are critical to ensuring credible data, high quality, and ethical research. This abridged online course provides a demonstration of the GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP).
Course content includes a brief introduction to ICH GCP guidelines, sponsor's responsibilities and a final assessment. The entire program must be viewed by students in order to pass. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 80% or better is required to immediately receive the certificate of completion in a PDF format.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, students will immediately receive a certificate of completion (PDF) and digital badge.
This online training program includes immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following the enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a certification of training has been achieved and a certificate is immediately made available to the student.
Benefits of Getting Certified at Biopharma Institute
Throughout many of our courses, students will engage in active learning using interactive eLearning modules developed to promote the learning of key knowledge and information. For companies seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside an entire day for them to attend a live course, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, interactive, self-paced learning experience which fits in with most types of learners. We cater to both small-scale and large-scale training requests, customizing your employee's education.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
This abridged online course provides a demonstration of the full length course, titled 'GCP: ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP) - Course ID: GCP001'.
- Learning Expectations
Sponsor responsibilities: Duties and functions discussed in this session include risk-based quality management, selection of investigators, trial management, data handling and record keeping, finance and compensation, regulatory submissions, management of investigational product(s), safety reporting, monitoring, audit, dealing with noncompliance, and clinical trial reports.
Students completing this course should achieve an understanding for how the Biopharma Institute courses are delivered, the requirements for accomplishing training certifications from the Biopharma Institute, and how to access the certificate of completion once all requirements are satisfied. A digital badge is also delivered upon successful completion.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.