Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: See individual courses located below for total credits assigned to this program.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Drug Safety.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $995.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
This professional certification program will provide the student with a comprehensive overview of the requirements and concepts necessary for a strong understanding of Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practice, drug safety and pharmacovigilance. Individual courses contained within this program are as follows: Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance; Urgent Safety Restrictions; Risk Management Planning for Medicinal Products; Signal Detection and Management in the Pharmacovigilance; An Introduction to Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drug Development and Registration; Conducting Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Studies; and Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practice.
This is an online training program offering immediate access to training upon enrollment. Username, password, and instructions will be emailed to the student immediately following an online enrollment. Program include high-quality animations, progress checks, easy navigation, and voice-overs. Some select training programs make available references and/or course notes in PDF format. Once all requirements have been satisfied, a Professional Certification is achieved. Course takers can take the final assessments any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service.
The Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practice Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization