|Credits: 2 CPD Credits|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Drug Safety.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $189.00
Training Program: Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Drug safety monitoring and risk management are vitally important for medicinal product developers, licence holders and clinical investigators. In addition to their duty to protect public health, increasingly tight regulation and potentially massive payments to litigants provide strong incentives for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to ensure that they maintain efficient systems for drug safety / pharmacovigilance and that all staff are aware of the basic requirements. This course will provide them with an overview of the most important aspects of this discipline, both before and after marketing of products, especially as they apply in Europe and the USA.
This is an online training course with immediate access upon online enrollment. Username, password, and instructions will be immediately emailed to the student following an online order. Program includes high-quality animations, progress checks, easy navigation, and voice-overs. Some select training programs make available references and/or course notes in PDF format. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a certificate of completion is immediately available. Course takers can take the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service. With its advanced learning techniques, the BioPharma Institute uses proven methods to assist professionals and corporations with maintaining training records, educating employees, and offering an overall improvement in the quality of service you offer. The BioPharma Institute has the course content and the experience required to deliver the high-quality training to your employees, you, and your colleagues. This will help to achieve professional objectives, further careers, and assist with continued success.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Course overview - Describes what the course is about, sets out learning objectives, defines key terms and provides a brief overview of course content.
Who will benefit from this module?
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.