Method of Training: Online Training.Credits Hours: 0.5
Length of Course: Approximate time to complete this course is 30 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Drug Safety.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS IS A FREE COURSE.
Enroll today and see why the BioPharma Institute is used by pharmaceutical and biotech companies around the world.
Training Program: Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged Course
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged Course, is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. The course includes information on monitoring adverse drug reactions when marketing products, safety signals, spontaneous reports, controlled vocabularies, and communicating new safety information.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute has tools that help teach the various aspects of specific job applications and functions found within the healthcare, biotech, and pharma industries. These records include a comprehensive offering that we have compiled through the years, consisting of training tools like books, recorded seminars, live seminars, and online courses. We proudly provide solutions and online training to thousands of corporations and their employees, not only throughout the United States but abroad.
The BioPharma Institute can start you, your colleagues, and/or your employees on the path to achieving professional objectives and advancing careers by offering assistance in maintaining training records, educating employees, and offering a host of benefits through our high-quality course content and many years of experience. By coupling new automated tracking systems, and employing advanced e-learning training techniques, we can assist you and your company by improving your overall quality of service.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged Course course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
- Information available in the full course
After a Product is Marketed:
- Monitoring ADRs to marketing products
- Safety signals
- Spontaneous reports
- Controlled vocabularies
- Quick check
- Communicating new safety information
To convey an understanding on how BioPharma Institute eLearning courses are delivered, how final assessments are issued, how electronic badges are awarded, and how certificates of completions are accessed.
To provide the learner with a sample of the quality of course content, delivery, and voice-over offered by BioPharma Institute.
All Courses in the Drug Safety Catalog:
|Drug Safety: Signal Detection and Management in Pharmacovigilance: The fundamental aim of drug safety assessment is to establish what adverse reactions may be caused by a medicinal product. Factors such as seriousness, severity, and frequency of reactions are then taken into a ... Learn more|
|Drug Safety: Risk Management Planning for Medicinal Products: Proactive risk management is a major component of good pharmacovigilance practice. This module sets out the principles of risk management planning and outlines regulatory requirements for risk management plans ... Learn more|
|Drug Safety: Urgent Safety Restrictions: In response to a safety signal, a regulatory action, called the Urgent Safety Restriction (USR), is taken. This action is intended to push an interim change to the marketing authorization's terms for a medicina ... Learn more|
|Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance: Drug safety monitoring and risk management are vitally important for medicinal product developers, license holders and clinical investigators. In addition to their duty to protect public health, increasingly ti ... Learn more|
|An Introduction to Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drug Development and Registration: Pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) studies provide a bridge between science and medicine in the development of a drug. In this module we describe the role of in-vivo PK and PD studies in a drug devel ... Learn more|
|Conducting Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Studies: This course extends the learner's understanding of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies from the basics described in our companion module PKPD01, An Introduction to Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics ... Learn more|
|Drug Safety: Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practice: Pharmacoepidemiology is the study of the use and effects of drugs in large numbers of people. It provides a bridge between clinical pharmacology and epidemiology. The increasing demand for real-world evidence o ... Learn more|
|Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged Course: The Introduction to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, An Abridged Course, is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. The course includes information on monitoring adverse d ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.