Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Average Learning Time: ~90 minutes.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Accredited Program: 1.5 CPD Credits.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Catalog: Validation for BioPharma Companies.
Demonstration: Five (5) free trial courses are available.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
Price: $195.00 USD
Document your dedication to compliance, safety, and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma InstituteTraining Program: Validation: Introduction to Validation
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Validation of equipment, services, systems and processes is vitally important in the medicines and healthcare products industries. Regulatory authorities require documented evidence that manufacturing processes will consistently result in products meeting predetermined quality standards. This program provides an introduction to validation and to the regulations and guidance that apply to it. It describes the activities of a typical validation team as they carry out a project for a pharmaceutical company.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 90-day/3-month period (180 day/6-month period for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a certification of training has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to verify training, and can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
Regulations, guidance and definitions
This session emphasizes the need to comply with regulatory requirements and guidance on validation, identifying important regulatory authorities and international collaborations. It identifies the phases of equipment qualification, describes the purpose of process validation in relation to process control, and defines important terms relevant to validation.
Development of risk-based approach to validation
This session explains why, in the absence of process validation, testing of samples is inadequate to provide assurance of product quality, safety and effectiveness. It outlines the historical development of validation requirements and identifies some current trends. It emphasizes the importance of a risk-based approach to validation and describes factors for assessing risk.
What to validate?
This session explains how to develop the scope of a validation plan, distinguishing critical and non-critical equipment, services and utilities. It specifies criteria for validation of computerized systems and for selection of process steps for validation. Finally, it discusses the importance of validation of cleaning and laboratory test methods.
Stages of validation
This session describes the 'V model' approach to equipment qualification. It outlines the contents of a User Requirements Specification document, and explains the role of Factory Acceptance Testing and Site Acceptance Testing. It distinguishes commissioning and qualification, and describes the phases of qualification and validation. Finally, it identifies standard operating procedures that are created during qualification and validation.
Documentation and change control
This session identifies important documents created during a validation project, and outlines relationships among protocols and reports. It describes how to record deviations and failures, and their resolution. Finally, it discusses requirements for change control of validation documentation.
The assessment tests the learner's assimilation of the module's content.
Who will benefit from this module?
Manufacturing personnel in the pharma/biotech, dietary supplement, and medical devices industries need to understand the principles and practice of validation, as set out in this module. In particular, the module provides essential learning for engineering, production, and quality management personnel in the pharmaceutical industry.
Validation: Introduction to Validation is included in the following professional certification programs:
Price: $1299.00 (USD) | Learn more
Price: $695.00 (USD) | Learn more
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute: Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules which have been developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge, access to references, case studies, and other important information necessary to assist with learning. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and corporations with their training requirements. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and companies, and our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs. Today, Biopharma Institute offers over 200 courses training on clinical research, drug manufacturing, regulatory affairs, validation systems, pharmacovigilance, good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP), data integrity, and medical devices.
Employee / Corporate Training: For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our eLearning modules are SCORM-compliant and can be delivered from most corporate learning management systems (LMS). We catering to both small-scale (1-100 students) and large-scale (100+ students) training requests.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.