Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 1.5 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~1.5 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GMP: An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a set of rules for medicines manufacturers to follow so that their products are safe, effective, and of good quality. The rules may be written into law or set out in guidance documents from regulatory authorities. Regulators will not allow medicinal products to be placed, or to remain, on the market in their country unless the products can be shown to be manufactured in compliance with GMP. To this end, they carry out inspections of manufacturing plants. Companies that persistently commit serious breaches of GMP requirements have suffered huge fines.
All manufacturing personnel must receive initial and ongoing training in the theory and practice of GMP. Everyone who works in a processing, quality control, packaging, or warehouse environment for a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company, or one of their contractors, must understand why GMP is important, how it applies to them, and how to comply with it. This module provides an ideal induction and refresher course in the basics of GMP. We begin by explaining what GMP is and why it is necessary. We then set out its main principles. Finally, we focus on two aspects of GMP that apply to everyone in the manufacturing environment: hygiene, cleaning, and sanitation; and documentation.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a Certificate of Completion is immediately available. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of Getting Certified at Biopharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the Biopharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The Biopharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service. By coupling new automated tracking systems with proven and advanced e-learning training techniques, the Biopharma Institute can do for you and your company what we have done for numerous companies - both abroad and within the USA. We can assist in the maintaining of training records, the education of your employees, and with an overall improvement in the quality of service you offer.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Full List of Programs in the Catalog:
|GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice in Cleaning and Sanitation: Cleaning and sanitation of premises and equipment are essential to efforts to prevent contamination of product, and they need to be done in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulatory requireme ... Learn more|
|GMP: An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products: Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a set of rules for medicines manufacturers to follow so that their products are safe, effective, and of good quality. The rules may be written into law or set out in guidanc ... Learn more|
|GMP: Good Documentation Practice: Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for medicinal products relies on documentation. Good Documentation Practice (GDocP) is that part of GMP that applies to the creation, maintenance, use, and retention of documen ... Learn more|
|GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice for the Warehouse: The warehouse plays a crucial role in a medicinal products factory. This module explains the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for the warehouse, and how to comply with them.We begin with an int ... Learn more|
|GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice in Packaging Medicinal Products: Packaging operations constitute the last manufacturing step before release of a product to the market. They convert bulk product to the final product.Packaging for medicinal products is subject to Good Manufact ... Learn more|
|GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice in Processing Medicinal Products: Operations in the dispensary and on processing lines are at the heart of medicinal product manufacturing. This module describes how to carry out such operations in compliance with the requirements of Good Manuf ... Learn more|
|GMP: Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) in Medicinal Products Manufacture: A company's Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA ) system establishes how personnel should deal with manufacturing problems that have occurred or that may occur if not prevented. This module explains the prin ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization