GMP Refresher Program for Professionals
Enrollment Period: 12 months (1 year).
Average Learning Time: ~11 - 16 hours.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Method of Training: Online, Asynchronous, Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Courses: Program includes 7 individual courses (see courses).
Outline/Syllabus: See individual course pages for outlines.
Digital Badge: Issued upon completion.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: Five (5) free trial courses are available.
Group/Employee Training: Click here to request a quote.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
Price: $995.00 USD
Document your dedication to compliance, safety, and job performance by earning a professional certification.Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Outline/Syllabus: See individual course pages for outline.
This GMP Refresher Program is developed for professionals who are required to have regular training on GMP in their specific area of work. The program includes 7 individual courses. However, students may enroll into the individual courses, if desired.
The courses included in this program are: An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products, Good Documentation Practice (GDocP), Good Manufacturing Practice in Cleaning and Sanitation, Good Manufacturing Practice for the Warehouse, Good Manufacturing Practice in Processing Medicinal Products, Good Manufacturing Practice in Packaging Medicinal Products, and Root Cause Analysis / Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) in Medicinal Products Manufacturing.
For an outline or description of the individual courses, follow the links listed below.
GMP Refresher Program for Professionals includes these 7 individual courses:
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessments for each course within a 12-month period. Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying the requirements.
Biopharma Institute certificates and digital badges include the date of completion, but do not have an expiration date. However, compliance training is typically considered valid for a period of 3 years. Many organizations suggest that compliance training should be refreshed at least every three years to stay up to date with regulations, standards, guidelines, and to reinforce the importance of maintaining compliance. The validity or recertification period for employee compliance training would be determined by those responsible for managing quality within the company.
Biopharma Institute's online training courses include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into any program or course. Students may attempt the final assessments any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score.
Once all training requirements have been satisfied a professional certification has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique ID code located on the certificate. The professional certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format.
Additionally, once the student has completed the professional certification program, a digital badge is issued. The digital badge documents all the courses taken and completed within the program, to further validate the student's achievement. Digital badges can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Badgr, and others, to display the accomplishment.
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute: Throughout the online training courses students will be engaging in active learning using interactive eLearning modules developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge. Furthermore, students will be provided with access to references, the regulatory guidelines, case studies, and other important information necessary to gain a professional understanding for the discipline.
Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and their corporate employers with attaining their training requirements. Our courses are developed by subject matter experts (SMEs) in the topic of study and have all been validated and/or accredited by a neutral 3rd party. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by regulators and companies in a wide range of industries around the world.
Biopharma Institute has training solutions which are customizable to any organization's training needs. We aim to provide only the highest quality of training, which is current, engaging, effective, and easy to navigate.
Today, Biopharma Institute has over 200+ courses in its catalog. These courses train on clinical trials, drug manufacturing, regulatory affairs, validation systems, drug safety, pharmacovigilance, good laboratory practice, and data integrity; all within the medical device, clinical research, and pharmaceutical industries.
Employee / Corporate Training: For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our eLearning modules are SCORM-compliant and can be delivered from most corporate learning management systems (LMS). We catering to both small and large-scale training requests.
Benefits of Training with Biopharma Institute
- Immediate access to courses: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Self-paced, asynchronous eLearning: 24/7 access to individual courses for 6 months and 1 year for professional certification programs.
- Expertise: Courses have been developed by subject matter experts (SMEs) in the area of material being taught.
- Current and validated: Courses are current with respect to regulations, procedures, and are 3rd party validated and/or accredited.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voiceovers, easy navigation, reading materials, case studies, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection, including firewall protection and daily scans for malware, to deliver optimal level of security and performance.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessments include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all professional certification programs.
- Training manager access: Our proprietary Training Manager Portal offers managers access to download their group enrollments, training records, account balance, and so much more.
- SCORM-compliant courses: Courses can be delivered directly from most corporate Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Purchase orders (POs): POs are accepted from all companies. You must request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse their employees for training expenses. Check your company's education reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate interest and dedication to your career and job performance. They may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to a different position within an organization. Professional certifications are a great addition to a resume, offer taking points for the interview, and practical knowledge for performing the work.