|Program/Course ID: CGMP03|
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Allocated Learning Time: ~60 minutes.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Accredited Program: 1 CPD Credits.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: See free trial enrollment courses.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice in Cleaning and Sanitation
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Cleaning and sanitation of premises and equipment are essential to efforts to prevent contamination of product, and they need to be done in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulatory requirements. This course shows why it is so important to do a good job, what to consider before and during each job, and how best to go about the work.
We begin by explaining how product may become contaminated and what can be done to prevent contamination through effective cleaning and sanitation procedures. We set out good practices to keep the factory clean and sanitary, and we describe how to prepare for and carry out cleaning and sanitation of premises. Finally we turn to the vitally important subject of cleaning and sanitizing of production equipment.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 90-day/3-month period (180 day/6-month period for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a certification of training has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to verify training, and can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
An outline of the course's scope and objectives, and notes on terminology.
Preventing contamination of product is one of the highest priorities in the factory, and effective cleaning and sanitation are essential to these efforts. In this session we describe sources of contamination and how to deal with them. We discuss the agents and equipment used, precautions to be observed, and the principles of the work required.
Cleaning and sanitation of premises
The whole factory must be kept clean and sanitary. In this session we discuss how to contribute to general cleanliness of the premises and how to go about cleaning surfaces in the buildings. We also outline pest control measures.
Cleaning and sanitizing of equipment
Production equipment must be thoroughly cleaned, and sanitized as necessary, to prevent contamination of product. In this session we describe how to go about this vital task in compliance with GMP requirements. We discuss how the grade of work required may vary according to the use of equipment, and we emphasize that written and validated procedures must be followed exactly. We focus on equipment parts that require particular attention, and we explain the significance of hold and dwell times. We end with the completion of cleaning status tags and records, and we outline the use of automated clean-in-place systems.
Multiple-choice mastery assessment.
Who will benefit from this module?
Everyone who works in a manufacturing environment in the pharma/biotech industry will benefit from this module.
- Understand why cleaning and sanitation are so very important in preventing contamination of product
- Adopt good practices in preparing for, carrying out, and recording the cleaning and sanitizing of premises and equipment.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.