Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice in Cleaning and Sanitation
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Cleaning and sanitation of premises and equipment are essential to efforts to prevent contamination of product, and they need to be done in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulatory requirements. This course shows why it is so important to do a good job, what to consider before and during each job, and how best to go about the work.
We begin by explaining how product may become contaminated and what can be done to prevent contamination through effective cleaning and sanitation procedures. We set out good practices to keep the factory clean and sanitary, and we describe how to prepare for and carry out cleaning and sanitation of premises. Finally we turn to the vitally important subject of cleaning and sanitizing of production equipment.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a Certificate of Completion is immediately available. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of Getting Certified at Biopharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the Biopharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The Biopharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service. By coupling new automated tracking systems with proven and advanced e-learning training techniques, the Biopharma Institute can do for you and your company what we have done for numerous companies - both abroad and within the USA. We can assist in the maintaining of training records, the education of your employees, and with an overall improvement in the quality of service you offer.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
An outline of the course's scope and objectives, and notes on terminology.
Preventing contamination of product is one of the highest priorities in the factory, and effective cleaning and sanitation are essential to these efforts. In this session we describe sources of contamination and how to deal with them. We discuss the agents and equipment used, precautions to be observed, and the principles of the work required.
Cleaning and sanitation of premises
The whole factory must be kept clean and sanitary. In this session we discuss how to contribute to general cleanliness of the premises and how to go about cleaning surfaces in the buildings. We also outline pest control measures.
Cleaning and sanitizing of equipment
Production equipment must be thoroughly cleaned, and sanitized as necessary, to prevent contamination of product. In this session we describe how to go about this vital task in compliance with GMP requirements. We discuss how the grade of work required may vary according to the use of equipment, and we emphasize that written and validated procedures must be followed exactly. We focus on equipment parts that require particular attention, and we explain the significance of hold and dwell times. We end with the completion of cleaning status tags and records, and we outline the use of automated clean-in-place systems.
Multiple-choice mastery assessment.
Who will benefit from this module?
Everyone who works in a manufacturing environment in the pharma/biotech industry will benefit from this module.
- Understand why cleaning and sanitation are so very important in preventing contamination of product
- Adopt good practices in preparing for, carrying out, and recording the cleaning and sanitizing of premises and equipment.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.