Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Average Learning Time: ~90 minutes.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Accredited Program: 1.5 CPD Credits.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: Five (5) free trial courses are available.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
Price: $195.00 USD
Document your dedication to quality, compliance, safety, and job performance by earning a training certification.Training Program: cGMP: Good Manufacturing Practice for the Warehouse
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon enrollment.
The warehouse plays a crucial role in a medicinal products factory. This module explains the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for the warehouse, and how to comply with them.
We begin with an introduction to work in the warehouse of a medicinal products manufacturer, in which we describe the kinds of goods that come in and go out and how they may be stored in a typical layout. We identify methods of segregating stock, and we set out seven main goals of GMP for the warehouse. GMP for the warehouse overlaps with Good Distribution Practice (GDP), which applies to the whole distribution chain for products.
In the next session we discuss procedures for the receipt of inward goods and outline how the goods are checked, recorded and labelled, quarantined, sampled and tested, and released for use or rejected. In the third session, we describe good practice for storage, inventory control, and transfer of materials and products to and from production. Finally, we discuss dispatch of finished products, and procedures for dealing with returned or recalled products.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire course and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 6-month period, or a 12-month period for professional certification programs. A certificate of completion is immediately accessible in PDF format after satisfying the requirements.
Biopharma Institute certificates and digital badges include the date of completion, but do not have an expiration date. However, compliance training is typically considered valid for a period of 3 years. Many organizations suggest that compliance training should be refreshed at least every three years to stay up to date with regulations, standards, guidelines, and to reinforce the importance of maintaining compliance. The validity period for employee compliance training would be determined by those responsible for managing quality assurance.
Biopharma Institute's online training courses include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student directly following online enrollment into the program. Course takers may attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. The certificate of completion is instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion.
Once all training requirements have been satisfied the achievement can be verified from our website using the unique ID code found on the certificate. Professional certification programs issue a digital badge to verify training and document the achievement. These digital badges can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Badgr.
An outline of the module's scope and objectives, and notes on terminology.
Working in the warehouse
In this session we provide an introduction to work in the warehouse, in which we describe the kinds of goods that come in and go out and how they may be stored in a typical layout. We identify methods of segregating stock, and we set out seven main goals of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for the warehouse. Finally, we mention a few types of document that are important to warehouse personnel.
Receipt of inward goods
The warehouse's control of stock begins with the receipt of inward goods. Materials offloaded at the reception bay need to be checked, identified, labelled, recorded, and quarantined by warehouse personnel; they then need to be sampled, tested, and released or rejected by the Quality unit. In this session we describe what is required of warehouse personnel in receiving inward goods.
Goods released for use by the Quality unit need to be stored in such a way that they will not suffer contamination, degradation, or damage, will not be incorrectly picked, and can be located and used well before their expiry date. In this session we discuss good storage practices, including control of inventory, good housekeeping, issue of materials to production, and control of printed materials.
Dispatch, returns, and recalls
In this session we describe release and dispatch of finished products from the warehouse. We also outline procedures for dealing with returned products and for recall of products.
Multiple-choice mastery assessment.
Who will benefit from this module?
This module provides essential training for all personnel who work in the warehouse of a medicinal products manufacturer. Other staff working in a manufacturing environment in the pharma/biotech industry will also benefit from this module. This is a great GMP refresher training program for those working in a GMP environment.
- Comply with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice for the warehouse
- Carry out the tasks and checks necessary when receiving goods
- Follow good practice for storage and inventory control
- Carry out the tasks and checks required for dispatch of finished products
- Deal appropriately with returned or recalled products
cGMP: Good Manufacturing Practice for the Warehouse is included in the following professional certification programs:
Price: $995.00 (USD) | Learn more
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute: Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules validated by 3rd party organizations for relavancy and regulatory content. The courses are developed by subject matter experts (SMEs) to promote the retaining of key knowledge. They offer access to regulatory references, real-life case studies, and introduce other important information necessary to assist with learning. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and their corporate employers with fulfilling training requirements. Biopharma Institute's certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries, regulators, and companies around the world. Furthermore, our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs. Today, Biopharma Institute offers over 200 courses training on clinical research, drug manufacturing (cGMP), regulatory affairs, validation systems, pharmacovigilance, good laboratory practice (GLP), and data integrity for the clinical research, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries.
Group Training for Employees: For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training; Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our eLearning modules are SCORM-compliant and can be delivered from most corporate learning management systems (LMS). We catering to both small-scale and large-scale training requests, with the same goal in mind: To make this a good experience for everyone involved, from the students to those managing the group training.
Benefits of Training with Biopharma Institute
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 6 months and 1 year for professional certification programs.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, case studies, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all professional certification programs.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for malware to deliver optimal level of security and performance.
- Purchase orders (POs): If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process. we accept all purchase orders.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses. Check your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to your career and job performance. They may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once requirements have been fulfilled.