|Program/Course ID: CGMP04|
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Allocated Learning Time: ~90 minutes.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Accredited Program: 1.5 CPD Credits.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: See free trial enrollment courses.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice for the Warehouse
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The warehouse plays a crucial role in a medicinal products factory. This module explains the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for the warehouse, and how to comply with them.
We begin with an introduction to work in the warehouse of a medicinal products manufacturer, in which we describe the kinds of goods that come in and go out and how they may be stored in a typical layout. We identify methods of segregating stock, and we set out seven main goals of GMP for the warehouse. GMP for the warehouse overlaps with Good Distribution Practice (GDP), which applies to the whole distribution chain for products.
In the next session we discuss procedures for the receipt of inward goods and outline how the goods are checked, recorded and labelled, quarantined, sampled and tested, and released for use or rejected. In the third session, we describe good practice for storage, inventory control, and transfer of materials and products to and from production. Finally, we discuss dispatch of finished products, and procedures for dealing with returned or recalled products.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 90-day/3-month period (180 day/6-month period for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a certification of training has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to verify training, and can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
An outline of the module's scope and objectives, and notes on terminology.
Working in the warehouse
In this session we provide an introduction to work in the warehouse, in which we describe the kinds of goods that come in and go out and how they may be stored in a typical layout. We identify methods of segregating stock, and we set out seven main goals of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for the warehouse. Finally, we mention a few types of document that are important to warehouse personnel.
Receipt of inward goods
The warehouse's control of stock begins with the receipt of inward goods. Materials offloaded at the reception bay need to be checked, identified, labelled, recorded, and quarantined by warehouse personnel; they then need to be sampled, tested, and released or rejected by the Quality unit. In this session we describe what is required of warehouse personnel in receiving inward goods.
Goods released for use by the Quality unit need to be stored in such a way that they will not suffer contamination, degradation, or damage, will not be incorrectly picked, and can be located and used well before their expiry date. In this session we discuss good storage practices, including control of inventory, good housekeeping, issue of materials to production, and control of printed materials.
Dispatch, returns, and recalls
In this session we describe release and dispatch of finished products from the warehouse. We also outline procedures for dealing with returned products and for recall of products.
Multiple-choice mastery assessment.
Who will benefit from this module?
This module provides essential training for all personnel who work in the warehouse of a medicinal products manufacturer. Other staff working in a manufacturing environment in the pharma/biotech industry will also benefit from this module.
- Comply with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice for the warehouse
- Carry out the tasks and checks necessary when receiving goods
- Follow good practice for storage and inventory control
- Carry out the tasks and checks required for dispatch of finished products
- Deal appropriately with returned or recalled products
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.