Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: Regulatory Affairs: Electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD)
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The eCTD specification has been developed to facilitate the global electronic submission, review and lifecycle management of medicinal product dossiers for regulatory applications. It broadens the scope of the CTD to include information on variations, renewals and amendments, so that it is no longer a static document but is updatable throughout the life of the product. This module outlines the eCTD specification, discusses the approach to regional differences in dossiers, and provides guidance on creation of an eCTD submission. The module provides a training and reference tool that will be of particular value to those new to the use of the format.
This online course details the Electronic Common Technical Document specification, provides guidance on the creation of the submission of an eCTD, and discusses the approach to regional differences in dossiers. This relatively fresh aspect of submissions will undergo significant and rapid changes as specifications are refined and modified further. This class is a superb training tool and reference and can be of assistance to anyone involved with electronic submissions and in navigating these changing requirements.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a certificate of completion is immediately available. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve the required 75% or better passing grade.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Regulatory Affairs: Electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Introduction - This session defines the eCTD and identifies advantages of using this submission format.
Technical infrastructure - This session gives information on XML specification and style sheets and describes the eCTD backbone.
Directory structure - This session looks at the eCTD hierarchy, life cycle management and structure of the five modules.
Creating an eCTD submission - This session explores the workflow around planning, creating and submitting an eCTD - particularly setting up the modules, and migrating and validating the data.
Special components - Features of the Canadian, EU, Japanese and US DTDs/schemas and the STF specification are outlined.
Tools - This session includes a case study and an eCTD checklist to assist learners when compiling an eCTD submission.
Assessment - Multiple-choice mastery assessment.
Who will benefit from this module?
This module is an essential tool for regulatory affairs and compliance staff and specialists in data handling, knowledge management or documentation. All those involved in drug development and who contribute to regulatory submissions will also wish to familiarise themselves with its contents. Objectives
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.