Method of Training: Online Training.Credit Hours: See individual courses located below for total credits assigned to this program.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $1295.00
This professional certification program includes descriptions of the decentralized procedure (DCP), EU variations procedure, the mutual recognition procedure (MRP), the European centralized procedure (CP); requirements for obtaining approval for a new drug in the USA (the NDA process) and for obtaining FDA approval for a generic product in the USA (the ANDA); electronic common technological document (CTD); preparing submissions in the common technical document (CTD); orphan drug application in the US and EU; essentials for human medicinal products in US and EU; and registration of monoclonal antibodies.
Students participating in this program will be required to take the following Regulatory Affairs courses which are included within the program: 1) The Decentralized Procedure (DCP); 2) EU Variations Procedure; 3) The Mutual Recognition Procedure (MRP); 4) The European Centralized Procedure (CP); 5) The NDA Process: Requirements for Obtaining Approval for a New Drug in the USA; 6) The ANDA: Requirements for Obtaining FDA Approval for a Generic Product in the USA; 7) Electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD); 8) Preparing Submissions in the Common Technical Document (CTD) Form; 9) Orphan Drug Application- EU and US; 10) Essentials for Human Medicinal Products- EU and US; and 11) Registration of Monoclonal Antibodies.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a professional certification is immediately achieved.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service. The BioPharma Institute has proudly provided online training solutions for two decades and assisted individuals from thousands of corporations both abroad and in the United States. Find out what we at the BioPharma Institute can do for your colleagues, you, and/or your employees to further or refresh regulatory education in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industries.
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The International Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.