Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 1.5 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~90 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $145.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Regulatory Affairs: Preparing Submissions in the Common Technical Document (CTD) Format
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The CTD is the internationally recognized standard format for submissions to medicines regulatory authorities. Its use is mandatory for all applications in the European Economic Area, required for prescription drugs in Japan and elsewhere, and accepted by a growing number of other national regulators. Use of the electronic version of the CTD is mandatory for applications for marketing approval and all subsequent submissions in the USA. This module explains the rationale for the CTD and provides guidance on its structure and format and the ways in which it is used.
This course discusses the regulatory approval of the Common Technical Document, the use of the Common Technical Document and its structure, and the conversion of other formats to Common Technical Document.
A passing grade of 75% or more is required.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 90-day/3-month period (180 day/6-month period for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a certification of training has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to verify training, and can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute
Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules which have been developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge, access to references, case studies, and other important information necessary to assist with learning.
For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, interactive, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our training programs cater to both small-scale (2-100 students) and large-scale (100+ students) training requests. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and corporations with their training requirements. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs.
Regulatory Affairs: Preparing Submissions in the Common Technical Document (CTD) Format course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Introduction - This session introduces you to the nature of the Common Technical Document (CTD), a global standard designed by the ICH (International Council for Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use). The composition of a regulatory submission team is outlined.
High-level structure - In this session you will become more familiar with the five modules of the CTD.
Fine structure and format - You will be given access to guidelines that specify in detail the structure of each module of the CTD and the relationship between their sections and the documents that make up a dossier. Recommendations are also given on how to segregate and paginate documents and how to format pages, tables of contents and cross-references.
Using the CTD - Different ways in which you can use the CTD in practice are described. Production of a CTD dossier in both paper and electronic format is outlined.
Conversion tools - Two tools allow you to convert section headings in the old EU NTA format or the US NDA format to their equivalents in the CTD.
Assessment - Multiple-choice mastery assessment.
Who will benefit from this module? Regulatory affairs and compliance staff, and all those involved in drug development and who contribute to regulatory submissions, will find the module an invaluable introductory training course and/or a useful reference tool. Specialists in data handling, knowledge management or documentation will also wish to familiarize themselves with its contents.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.