|Credits: 1.5 CPD Credits|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $145.00
Training Program: GCP: Clinical Trial Monitoring: Site Evaluation and Set-up
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Site evaluation and the set-up's purpose is to ensure that the site is fully prepared for the conduct of the clinical trial, facilitates to conduct the study, has adequate time and appropriately qualified staff, and has access to the required patient population. This course will furnish the student with a better concept of required training for CRAs (Clinical Research Associates) and will include methods through which the student will become more familiar with study documentation. Described in detail, with particular attention paid to the site qualification visit, will be the procedures needed before an investigational site can be initiated. The procedures and responsibilities associated with preparation and conducting of initiation visits will also be discussed at length.
The entire program must be viewed by students in order to pass. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 75% or better is required. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a certificate of completion is immediately available.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service. The BioPharma Institute offers proven methods that can help you, your company, and your colleagues to further your education or simply refresh your existing knowledge. Many of our courses bring to light important changes which have recently taken effect and been applied in various areas of the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and clinical research industries.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GCP: Clinical Trial Monitoring: Site Evaluation and Set-up course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Students completing this course should be able to:
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.