Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: See individual courses located below for total credits assigned to this program.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $695.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
GCP, or Good Clinical Practice, refers to a set of scientific and ethical quality standards for reporting, recording, conducting, and designing trials that involve human subjects. GCP compliance ensures the well-being, safety, and the rights of trial subjects, as well as the integrity and credibility of clinical trial data. E6-GCP defines monitoring as, "The act of overseeing the progress of a clinical trial, and of ensuring that it is conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and the applicable regulatory requirement(s)".
Assure employee understanding and importance of compliance with GCP standards, and how these apply to monitoring clinical studies. This Clinical Trials Monitoring Professional Certification Program will review informed consent, GCP guidelines, and the important tasks involved in maintaining GCP compliance when monitoring clinical trials. This program may be used as a refresher for project managers and clinical research associates (CRAs), or taken by registered nurses (RNs), nursing assistants (CNA), licensed practical nurses (LPNs) or others, such as clinical research coordinators (CRCs), seeking to move into a clinical trial monitoring or project management position.
The four (4) individual courses included in this program include: 1) ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP); 2) GCP: Clinical Trial Monitoring - Site Evaluation and Set Up; 3) GCP: Clinical Trial Monitoring - Documentation and Closure; and 4) GCP: Clinical Trial Monitoring - Preparing for an Audit or Inspection.
Students can take the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing grade. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a professional certification has been achieved.
Benefits of Getting Certified at Biopharma Institute
Throughout many of our courses, students will engage in active learning using interactive eLearning modules developed to promote the learning of key knowledge and information. For companies seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside an entire day for them to attend a live course, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, interactive, self-paced learning experience which fits in with most types of learners. We cater to both small-scale and large-scale training requests, customizing your employee's education.
The Clinical Trials Monitoring Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.