Duration: 5.7 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credit Hours: See individual courses for credit hours assigned.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $569.00
GCP, or Good Clinical Practice, refers to a set of scientific and ethical quality standards for reporting, recording, conducting, and designing trials that involve human subjects. GCP compliance ensures the well-being, safety, and the rights of trial subjects, as well as the integrity and credibility of clinical trial data.
Assures Employee Compliance of GCP Standards: This Clinical Trials Monitoring Professional Certification Program will review informed consent, GCP guidelines, and tasks involved in clinical trials monitoring. It is commonly used as a refresher course for project managers and clinical research associates (CRAs), or taken by registered nurses (RNs), nursing assistant (CNA), licensed practical nurses (LPNs) or others, such as clinical research coordinators (CRCs), seeking to move into a CRA or project management position. The program additionally provides as a preparatory program for professionals seeking to earn the CCRA® credential (Certified Clinical Research Associate) offered through the Association of Clinical Research Professionals.
The 4 courses included in this program are the following: 1) ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP); 2) GCP: Clinical Trial Monitoring Site Evaluation and Set Up; 3) GCP: Clinical Trial Monitoring; Documentation and Closure; and 4) GCP: Preparing for an Audit or Inspection.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a professional certification is immediately available. Course takers can take the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute offers efficient, convenient, and effective solutions for training to professionals working in the healthcare, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries. Throughout the years, we have compiled a comprehensive offering of books, live seminars, recorded seminars, online courses, and other training implements used to instruct the many aspects of various job functions and applications found in those industries.
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The Clinical Trials Monitoring Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.