Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 2.5 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~150 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $225.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GCP: Preparing for an Audit or Inspection
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Good Clinical Practice (GCP) inspections and audits are carried out to provide assurance that: the rights, safety and welfare of clinical trial subjects are protected; the data that constitute the results of the trials are accurate and reliable; and the trials are carried out in compliance with relevant legal requirements.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 90-day/3-month period (180 day/6-month period for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a certification of training has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to verify training, and can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute
Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules which have been developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge, access to references, case studies, and other important information necessary to assist with learning.
For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, interactive, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our training programs cater to both small-scale (2-100 students) and large-scale (100+ students) training requests. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and corporations with their training requirements. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs.
GCP: Preparing for an Audit or Inspection course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
An outline of the module's scope and objectives, and notes on terminology.
Principles of GCP inspections and audits
Principles, applicable in any regulatory jurisdiction, of inspections and audits: their purpose, who carries them out, in what circumstances, and their possible consequences; routine versus targeted inspections; system versus study-specific inspections.
Preparing for an inspection
Actions you can take to prepare your site for a GCP inspection, whether you work for a sponsor or CRO or as a clinical investigator.
European regulators' inspection of sponsor and CRO sites
Procedure for inspection of the site of a sponsor or CRO by the regulatory authority of a member state of the European Economic Area: pre-inspection provision of an inspection request and plan to the inspectee; quality system inspection; study-specific inspection.
European regulators' inspection of investigator sites
Inspection of legal and administrative aspects, organizational aspects, informed consent provisions, subject data, and management of investigational medicinal products.
FDA inspection of sponsor and CRO sites
An outline of pre-inspection activity among the relevant FDA offices is followed by detailed description of what the inspectors examine as regards organization and personnel, study registration, selection and monitoring of investigators, study monitoring, quality assurance, safety and adverse event reporting, data collection and handling, record retention, financial disclosure, computer systems, electronic records and signatures, and investigational product.
FDA inspection of investigator sites
An outline of investigators' legal obligations and the possible scope of an inspection is followed by detailed description of what the inspectors examine as regards authority and administration, clinical protocol, institutional review board, informed consent, source documents, CRFs, financial disclosure, investigational product control, records retention, reports to sponsor, and monitoring.
Action after an inspection or audit
This session describes post-inspection actions by regulators, and responses by inspected parties, with particular reference to European and US regulators: meetings at the close of inspections, inspection reports, classification of findings, responses and action plans, post-inspectional correspondence, and possible consequences of serious deficiencies.
Multiple-choice mastery assessment.
Who will benefit from this module?
This module will benefit all those involved in clinical research who already understand the basics of GCP. It will be of value to staff working in clinical, medical and QA departments of pharmaceutical companies and CROs, to independent clinical research associates, and to healthcare professionals conducting clinical studies.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.