|Credits: 4 CPD Credits|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $145.00
Training Program: GCP: Clinical Trial Preparation and Design
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Worldwide expenditure by pharmaceutical companies on research and development is continually increasing. In the production of a new drug, most of the financial investment is allocated to clinical trials. It is essential to minimize researches' spiraling costs in order to maintain profitability. So companies need to create measures to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the process of clinical trial. It is vital, from a scientific perspective, to obtain accurate and sufficient data.
After a general overview, this course topics include: data capture and management, study design, statistical elements, endpoints, clinical trial preparation, protocol design, clinical trials in drug development, and a key point summary at the end.
The entire program must be viewed by students in order to pass. An online, multiple-choice final assessment score of 75% or better is required to immediately launch a certificate of completion in a PDF format. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service. The BioPharma Institute can help improve your company's overall quality of service, maintain training records, and assist in the education of your employees through its automated tracking systems and advanced e-learning training techniques. We have worked with thousands of corporations abroad and throughout the United States. See what the BioPharma Institute can do for you and your company.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GCP: Clinical Trial Preparation and Design course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Overview: This session briefly describes the relevant legal documents and guidelines relating to clinical trial design.
Students completing this course should be able to:
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.