Duration: 6.9 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credit Hours: See individual courses for credit hours assigned.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $690.00
This professional certification program is designed for regulatory affairs managers, project managers, or clinical research associates and coordinators with desire to grow their career into these positions. Courses included with this program are the following: 1) The IND: How to Gain Approval for Clinical Trials in the USA; 2) Clinical Trials and Drug Development; 3) Clinical Trial Preparation and Design; 4) ICH Good Clinical Practice (ICH: GCP); and 5) How to Obtain Approval to Conduct Clinical Trials in the EU.
The entire program must be viewed by students, and seven multiple-choice, online final assessments (one for each course included in the program) must be completed with a passing grade of 80% or more. Once the program requirements are succeeded, a professional certificate is immediately achieved. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade.
Clinical Trials Management (US & EU) Professional Certification Assures Employee Compliance of GCP Standards
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those interested with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service. The BioPharma Institute couples new automated tracking systems with advanced e-learning training techniques to assist companies by maintaining training records, educating their employees, and improving their overall quality of service.
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The Obtaining Approval for Clinical Trials in US & EU Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.