Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart C: Buildings and Facilities
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This buildings and facilities course (21 CFR Part 211 Subpart C) is one of the courses covered in the 21 CFR PART 211 Employee Certification Program. Students will gain an in-depth understanding of the requirements of various building and facilities issues. The course also features an array of video segments that explains the essential elements of actual plant operations. You are required to achieve an 80% passing grade in the final assessment, which feature multiple-choice questions. A certificate will be issued via PDF format after completing the course.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Founded in 1997, BioPharma Institute has over two decades of experience in providing stellar online training solutions for small businesses and large corporations in the healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries. Whether you are looking for a refresher course, or courses to help upgrade your skills, look no further than BioPharma Institute. Our online learning solutions are effective, comprehensive, and flexible. At the BioPharma Institute, you will have access to a wide variety of books, high-quality voice-overs, HD animations, progress checks, and other easy-to-use and effective learning tools.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart C: Buildings and Facilities course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.