Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: See individual courses located below for total credits assigned to this program.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $495.00
The GMP for Microbiology and Contamination Control Professional Certification Program offers a comprehensive overview of good manufacturing practice as it applies to contamination control and microbiology. It provides a solid introduction to the management and command of quality control testing in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. It includes an emphasis on workplace microbiology. There are three areas of training you will undergo: An introduction to good manufacturing practices, microbiology in the workplace, and contamination control. Once all course requirements have been satisfied you will, 1) have attained your professional certification, 2) have been introduced to workplace microbiology, and 3) have gained knowledge of contamination control measures. The objective is to learn the required skills to contribute to your organization when it comes to industry standards and staying within federal regulation compliance.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute proudly provides solutions in online training to thousands of corporations and their employees, not only throughout the United States but abroad. We have a compiled comprehensive offering through the years of training tools such as books, recorded seminars, live seminars, and online courses. These tools help teach the various aspects of specific job applications and functions found within the healthcare, biotech, and pharma industries.
By coupling new automated tracking systems and employing advanced e-learning training techniques, we assist companies by improving their overall quality of service. The BioPharma Institute can start you, your colleagues, and/or your employees on the path to achieving professional objectives and advancing careers by maintaining training records, educating employees, and offering a host of benefits through our high-quality course delivery and many years of experience.
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The cGMP for Microbiology and Contamination Control Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.