Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: See individual courses located below for total credits assigned to this program.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $595.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
The cGMP for Microbiology, Quality Control and Contamination Control Professional Certification Program offers a comprehensive overview of current good manufacturing practice (GMP) and Good (Quality Control) Laboratory Practice (G(QC)LP) and the basic requirements and concepts of quality control in a regulated pharmaceutical laboratory, contamination control and microbiology. It provides a solid introduction to the management and command of quality control testing in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. It includes an emphasis on workplace microbiology. There are three areas of training you will undergo: An introduction to good manufacturing practices, quality control in a regulated laboratory, G(QC)LP, microbiology in the workplace, and contamination control. Once all course requirements have been satisfied you will, 1) have attained your professional certification, 2) have been introduced to workplace microbiology, and 3) have gained knowledge of contamination control measures. The objective is to learn the required skills to contribute to your organization when it comes to industry standards and staying within federal regulation compliance.
Benefits of Getting Certified at Biopharma Institute
The Biopharma Institute proudly provides solutions in online training to thousands of corporations and their employees, not only throughout the United States but abroad. We have a compiled comprehensive offering through the years of training tools such as books, recorded seminars, live seminars, and online courses. These tools help teach the various aspects of specific job applications and functions found within the healthcare, biotech, and pharma industries.
By coupling new automated tracking systems and employing advanced e-learning training techniques, we assist companies by improving their overall quality of service. The Biopharma Institute can start you, your colleagues, and/or your employees on the path to achieving professional objectives and advancing careers by maintaining training records, educating employees, and offering a host of benefits through our high-quality course delivery and many years of experience.
The cGMP for Microbiology, Quality Control and Contamination Control Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization