Enrollment Period: 12 months (1 year).
Average Learning Time: ~8 - 11 hours.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Courses: Program includes 5 individual courses (see below).
Digital Badge: Issued upon completion.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: Five (5) free trial courses are available.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
Price: $845.00 USD
Document your dedication to compliance, safety, and job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma InstituteTraining Provided By: Biopharma Institute
This training program will teach about Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), which is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product. This program will review some of the cases from history where the lack of GMP caused devastating effects for patients using medicines. Using real-life case studies, it should be very apparent how important it is to take GMP seriously. We will also cover how GMPs differ in other countries and what aspects of manufacturing does GMP not cover. The program moves on to discuss why we need to adhere to good manufacturing practices from a Quality Management System perspective. It will discuss GMP in relation to production, storage, and quality control areas and also the special precautions for certain types of drugs and materials and finally we will learn about the requirements for working in a manufacturing facility in terms of personal hygiene and what garments should be worn.
This program will further discuss GMP in relation to changes to equipment and documentation, qualification and validation, complaints and product recalls and self-inspection. Quality control is the part of GMP that is concerned with sampling, testing, documentation, specifications, and release procedures, using validated methods implemented by trained and experienced personnel. The program will move on to examine the quality control process and how it applies to all decisions concerning the quality of a product.
Review the individual courses included in this program (see below) for program descriptions and outlines.
cGMP for Intermediate Professionals includes these courses:
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass online, multiple-choice final assessments for each course within a 180 day/6-month period. Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying the requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Program enrollees can attempt the final assessments any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a professional certification has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The professional certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to validate the training achieved. Digital badges can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute: Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules which have been developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge, access to references, case studies, and other important information necessary to assist with learning. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and corporations with their training requirements. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and companies, and our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs. Today, Biopharma Institute offers over 200 courses training on clinical research, drug manufacturing, regulatory affairs, validation systems, pharmacovigilance, good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP), data integrity, and medical devices.
Employee / Corporate Training: For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our eLearning modules are SCORM-compliant and can be delivered from most corporate learning management systems (LMS). We catering to both small-scale (1-100 students) and large-scale (100+ students) training requests.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.