Acid-Related Disorders: Diagnosis (ACRDD)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Acid-Related Disorders: Diagnosis
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Acid-related digestive disorders are a burden on patients, physicians, and society because they are highly prevalent, have varied signs and symptoms, and are costly. This course covers the clinical presentation of ARD and tests used to diagnose acid-related diseases
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Acid-Related Disorders: Diagnosis course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
||Acid-related Disorders: Three-Course Suite: Acid-related digestive disorders are a burden on patients, physicians, and society because they are highly prevalent, have varied signs and symptoms, and are costly. This three-course suite covers the pathophys … Learn more
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. GERD: Typical Symptoms
6. GERD: Atypical Symptoms
7. Physical Symptoms of Peptic Ulcer Disease
8. Progress Check
10. Barium Imaging
13. Esophageal Manometry
14. Provocative Testing or Bernstein Test
15. pH Monitoring
16. Proton-pump Inhibition Therapy Trial
17. Tests for H. pylori
18. Progress Check
Describe the typical and atypical symptoms of GERD.
Describe the symptoms of peptic ulcer disease.
List and describe diagnostic techniques used to evaluate the gastrointestinal tract.
Discuss the use of these techniques for the evaluation of GERD and peptic ulcer disease in clinical practice.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com