Introduction to Oncology: Apoptosis and Oncogenes (INOAO)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Introduction to Oncology: Apoptosis and Oncogenes
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course presents basic scientific information about apoptosis, including a review of cellular oncogenes.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Introduction to Oncology: Apoptosis and Oncogenes course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
6. Apoptotic Mechanism
7. Progress Check
10. Telomerase and Cell Replication
13. Progress Check
18. Progress Check
21. Cytokine Networks
22. Cytokine Activity
23. Inflammatory Response
24. Progress Check
Describe how apoptosis plays a critical role in the cell cycle.
Describe the function of proto-oncogenes.
List several common proto-oncogenes.
Explain how a tumor suppressor gene regulates the normal cell cycle.
List common tumor suppressor genes.
Describe how cytokines function to prevent tumor growth.
Explain understand how loss of cytokine function can lead to cancer.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com