(QAPro™) US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program
At Biopharma Institute, we provide leading (QAPro™) US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program via our online platform. Whether you are a business owner or a busy working individual, our online QA training courses will help give you a competitive edge in the marketplace.
What is (QAPro™) US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program?
The US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program is offered by Biopharma Institute.
Also known as QAPro™, the US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program offers a credential that indicates you are proficient in understanding quality assurance in regulatory agencies around the world.
Who Should Get QAPro™ Certified?
If you are involved in the manufacture and development of pharmaceuticals, you will benefit from participating in our online quality assurance (QA) professional certification Program. This online course also applies to personnel who are responsible for the preparation of for audits as well as communicating with the regulatory agencies.
Overview of QAPro™ Coursework Details
At Biopharma Institute, our training courses cover information for both biological and chemical drugs. Here is a quick look at some of the topics this program covers:
- An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Pharmaceutical Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart B – Organization and Personnel
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart C – Building and Facilities
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart D – Equipment
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart E – Control of Components, Drug Product Containers and Closures
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart F – Production and Process Controls
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart G – Packaging and Labeling Control
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart H – Holding and Distribution
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart J – Records and Reports
- 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart K – Returned and Salvaged Drug Products
- Behavioral Based Quality (BBQ) for a GMP Environment
Upon completion of the learning program, you can expect to be thoroughly familiar with US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA). You will also learn about the various requirements for adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices easier throughout the product life-cycle.
Benefits of Taking the GMP training at Biopharma Institute
At Biopharma Institute, we’ve got all your QA needs covered. Find out how we can assist you:
- Highly qualified customer service team: Our experienced customer service team strives to deliver a consistent and continually improving customer experience as you pursue any online program at Biopharma Institute.
- Courses recognized by a broad range of industries: You can enjoy complete peace of mind as the courses here are recognized by many industries across the globe.
- Convenient and flexible course formats: Learning on a busy work schedule? Our course formats are highly flexible and can accommodate to any personal schedule and organizational concerns.
- Advanced eLearning tools: Since our inception, we have maintained a consistent track record of providing high quality online training solutions via advanced eLearning training techniques and automated tracking systems.
- We cater to training projects of any size: If you have been tasked to arrange training for your organization, we can assist you with all aspects of the training project.
Start Your Training at Biopharma Institute, Today!
To view our (QAPro™) US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program, click here.
If you want to enroll in a free trial course before committing to a particular learning program at Biopharma Institute, call us at (888) 424-6576 or drop us an email to email@example.com.