|Program/Course ID: QAPRO|
Enrollment Period: 12 months (1 year).
Average Learning Time: ~20 - 29 hours.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Courses: Program includes 13 individual courses (see below).
Digital Badge: Issued upon completion.
Post-nominal Letters: QAPro™.
Catalog: Quality Assurance (QA).
Demonstration: Five (5) free trial courses are available.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
Price: $1895.00 USD
Document your dedication to compliance, safety, and job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma InstituteTraining Provided By: Biopharma Institute
The US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program is designed to train employees involved in a broad range of responsibilities within a GMP compliant pharmaceutical manufacturing organization, especially those responsible for overseeing quality.
This program aims to deliver a strong understanding of the different subparts of FDA 21 CRF Part 211, with emphasis quality assurance and quality control and corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs).
The US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program provides a comprehensive overview on the best practices regarding management of manufacturing and quality control testing for pharmaceutical product. There are several areas of focus: Building and Facilities, Control of Components, Drug Product Containers and Closures, Holding and Distribution, Production and Process Controls, Packaging and Labeling Control, Records and Reports, Organization and Personnel, Equipment, and Returned and Salvaged Drug Products.
Students earning this certification will have a strong understanding of these FDA codes, industry regulations, and standards. They will understand what is required to perform within the federal regulations and what is necessary to maintain compliance. Most importantly, students taking this program will have gained the knowledge and skills to successfully contribute within a GMP-compliant drug manufacturing environment.
US Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (QA) Professional Certification Program includes these courses:
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass online, multiple-choice final assessments for each course within a 180 day/6-month period. Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying the requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Program enrollees can attempt the final assessments any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a professional certification has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The professional certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to validate the training achieved. Digital badges can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute: Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules which have been developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge, access to references, case studies, and other important information necessary to assist with learning. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and corporations with their training requirements. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and companies, and our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs. Today, Biopharma Institute offers over 200 courses training on clinical research, drug manufacturing, regulatory affairs, validation systems, pharmacovigilance, good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP), data integrity, and medical devices.
Employee / Corporate Training: For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our eLearning modules are SCORM-compliant and can be delivered from most corporate learning management systems (LMS). We catering to both small-scale (1-100 students) and large-scale (100+ students) training requests.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.