Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Contamination Control.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: CC: Contamination Prevention and Control in a GMP Environment
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Contamination is a serious concern for the pharmaceutical industry. The presence of contaminants such as non-viable particles, micro-organisms and their endotoxins can reduce or even inactivate the therapeutic activity of the drugs and can adversely affect patients taking the contaminated drugs. In this course, we will learn about the basics of contamination and the control measures and strategies to prevent pharmaceutical contamination.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
CC: Contamination Prevention and Control in a GMP Environment course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course?
Introduction to Contamination Prevention
Why the concern over contamination
Types of Contamination
What is contamination?
What is cross contamination?
Types of contamination
Size of microorganisms
Different types of microorganisms
Growth of microorganisms
Rate of growth of bacteria
Sources of Contamination
Where does contamination come from?
Sources of contamination
Sources of viable contamination
Proper hand washing
Building and facility
Modes of cross contamination
Quality Risk Management
QRM team for contamination prevention
ICH Q9 Quality Risk Management - Part 1
ICH Q9 Quality Risk Management - Part 2
FDA focus on risk assessments
QRM European Commission Insight
Quality risk management tool selection
FMEA - Contamination preventation
Contamination Control Strategies
Personnel - Part 1
Personnel - Part 2
Monitoring methods - people
Facility building design - Part 1
Facility building design - Part 2
Facility building design - Part 3
Laminar air flow
Heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
Access to areas
Cleaning and disinfection - Part 1
Cleaning and disinfection - Part 2
Different type of chemical agents
How to use the chemical agent
Equipment - Part 1
Equipment - Part 2
This training program has been developed to train employees with Basic Knowledge of Contamination Control and Aseptic Techniques.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.