Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Electronic Records.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: 21 CFR Part 11 - Electronic Records
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. The main objectives of this course are to give learners a grounding in the principles of and latest requirements for Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures (ERES). This online course provides an overview of the FDA requirements with practical examples covering the implementation of those requirements.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
21 CFR Part 11 - Electronic Records course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course?
Subpart B - Electronic Records
Electronic Records Requirements
Controls for a Closed System - 21 CFR Part 11.10
21 CFR Part 11.10(a) - Computer System Validation (CSV)
21 CFR Part 11.10(a) - CSV Process
21 CFR Part 11.10(a) - CSV Top Tips
21 CFR Part 11.10(a) - CSV Documentation
21 CFR Part 11.10(b) - Accurate and Complete Records
21 CFR Part 11.10(b) - Printable
21 CFR Part 11.10(b) - File Formats
21 CFR Part 11.10(c) - Protection of Records
21 CFR Part 11.10(c) - Data Backup, Recovery, Archiving & Disaster Recovery
21 CFR Part 11.10(d) - Limited System Access
21 CFR Part 11.10(e) - Audit Trails
21 CFR Part 11.10(f) - Operational Checks
21 CFR Part 11.10(g) - Authority Checks
21 CFR Part 11.10(h) - Device Checks
21 CFR Part 11.10(i) - Personnel Qualification
21 CFR Part 11.10(j) - Polices for Using Electronic Signatures
21 CFR Part 11.10(k) - Documentation Controls
21 CFR Part 11.10(k) - Documentation Controls Tips
21 CFR Part 11.30 - Controls for Open Systems
21 CFR Part 11.50 - Signature Manifestation
21 CFR Part 11.50 - Signature / Record Linking
This training program has been developed to train employees with Advanced Knowledge of 22 CFR Part 11, Compliance with Electronic Records and Signatures.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.