Duration: 0.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 0.5
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS IS A FREE COURSE.
Enroll today and see why the BioPharma Institute is used by pharmaceutical and biotech companies around the world.
Training Program: cGMP: Documentation and Record Keeping, An Abridged Course
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The GMP: Documentation and Record Keeping, an Abridged Course, is a shortened course used for demonstration purposes only. The full length course poses the questions: Can you withstand an FDA audit? How familiar are you with record keeping and the required proper documentation? And how well do you and your staff not only know the answers to these questions, but how closely do you adhere to them?
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute has tools that help teach the various aspects of specific job applications and functions found within the healthcare, biotech, and pharma industries. These records include a comprehensive offering that we have compiled through the years, consisting of training tools like books, recorded seminars, live seminars, and online courses. We proudly provide solutions and online training to thousands of corporations and their employees, not only throughout the United States but abroad.
The BioPharma Institute can start you, your colleagues, and/or your employees on the path to achieving professional objectives and advancing careers by offering assistance in maintaining training records, educating employees, and offering a host of benefits through our high-quality course content and many years of experience. By coupling new automated tracking systems, and employing advanced e-learning training techniques, we can assist you and your company by improving your overall quality of service.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Documentation and Record Keeping, An Abridged Course course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Quality Alert
2. Quality Alert II
3. What you will learn
NEED FOR DOCUMENTATION
5. Need for documentation
6. Documentation systems
7. Documentation and records
8. Review I
9. Review II
State the GMP requirements for documentation.
Explain the implications of not completing and certifying GMP documents.
Complete batch records and associated supporting documents.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.