|Duration: See individual courses below for time requirements.|
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: See individual courses located below for total credits assigned to this program.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $1495.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
The 21 CFR PART 211: Good Manufacturing Practice Professional Certification Program covers the essentials of current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) for finished pharmaceuticals. There are six areas of training learners will receive: 1) cGMP regulations and controls, 2) organization and personnel, 3) building and facilities, 4) equipment, 5) materials, and 6) production & process control. Upon course completion, students will have gained the necessary skills to contribute to their organizations, and how to stay complaint with federal regulations and industry standards.
Benefits of Getting Certified at Biopharma Institute
Biopharma Institute is an online training institute for professionals working in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, clinical research, and healthcare industry. Since 1997, the Biopharma Institute has been aiding corporations with training their employees. Our certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries, and our training solutions are customizable to organization's needs.
Our state-of-the-art eLearning system makes online learning a breeze, while providing different educational tools to help students learn the essentials of each course. Whether your organization needs to run a small-scale refresher course, or a large-scale training program for your new intake of employees, Biopharma Institute has stellar industry knowledge and the resources to deliver high-quality training for you and/or your employer.
21 CFR Part 211: Good Manufacturing Practice Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.